Harvey Weinstein = Hollywood dumpster fire.

You are shaming and blaming the parents...160 parents weren't in the loop...a lot were present but didn't know the assault took place...
A lot spoke out but the USOC AND USA gymnastics did nothing...thats what sparked this whole thing...i don't know who Tommy is..

You are shaming and blaming the parents...160 parents weren't in the loop...a lot were present but didn't know the assault took place...
A lot spoke out but the USOC AND USA gymnastics did nothing...thats what sparked this whole thing...i don't know who Tommy is..
I said, "for those that knew."

Dude, it is possible to ask questions without it being VICTIM BLAMING or SHAMING.

Don't be one of those people please

IF a parent WAS in the room, and their daughter was getting fingered and they didn't SEE it, they are blind, stupid, or an accomplice.

You pick one

Man, whatever. Unless the parent is BLIND, there is NO WAY you can't see someone getting fingered. **** of here man. (Not YOU, just in general).

Parents must not have tried to see it. No got damn way

He was acting as their gynecologist...you are aware of what gynecologist do...

Man, whatever. Unless the parent is BLIND, there is NO WAY you can't see someone getting fingered. **** of here man. (Not YOU, just in general).

Parents must not have tried to see it. No got damn way
Well think about the positions.

You think the mom is going to be standing over the doctor's shoulder?

During those procedures, how many ppl actually stare at the doctor as it goes down?

ygp9vu6lo3c01.gif

COLD

giphy.gif

Go on....

just that he was super handsy and over affectionate...but at the same time was very strict and harsh and put a lot of pressure on all the girls..."typical abusive relationship type stuff"..a couple of coaches would stay in the rooms with some of the girls...just a creepy atmosphere in general...

Any situation where older men are around half naked girls is creepy from the jump
Truth. Reminds me of a clip from one of those shows where the moms have their young daughters in dance class. The instructor lady wanted them to do a burlesque style performance with a taupe spandex top to create the illusion of nudity :smh: the seductive language she was using to encourage them was ridiculous 'when you're on stage, look at the men and think to yourself' you can't have me you can't afford me ' :stoneface: girls were 7-11 y/o.

When I worked at glamour shots in 07, a mom brought in her little daughter that's into dance. She was like 7 or 8. The makeup, outfits and postures they put they put those girls in is disturbing. The shoot went well, the little girl was very fun and energetic. The mom made a comment that had me kinda uncomfortable, the daughter had on like a cheetah outfit and was down on all fours like she was crawling, and the mom told her 'you gotta pop your booty out some more', I legit almost turned the camera off and clocked out. I swear I was so uncomfortable after that.

Truth. Reminds me of a clip from one of those shows where the moms have their young daughters in dance class. The instructor lady wanted them to do a burlesque style performance with a taupe spandex top to create the illusion of nudity :smh: the seductive language she was using to encourage them was ridiculous 'when you're on stage, look at the men and think to yourself' you can't have me you can't afford me ' :stoneface: girls were 7-11 y/o.

When I worked at glamour shots in 07, a mom brought in her little daughter that's into dance. She was like 7 or 8. The makeup, outfits and postures they put they put those girls in is disturbing. The shoot went well, the little girl was very fun and energetic. The mom made a comment that had me kinda uncomfortable, the daughter had on like a cheetah outfit and was down on all fours like she was crawling, and the mom told her 'you gotta pop your booty out some more', I legit almost turned the camera off and clocked out. I swear I was so uncomfortable after that.
Hey, you can't say stuff like this in public because folks will make it seem like something is wrong with YOU; but I 100000% agree.

Larry Nassar Victim Abused at Age 6 Says Father Didn't Believe Her — and Guilt Led to His Suicide

Her parents were close friends with the doctor, and Nassar began sexually abusing her in her own home when she was a kindergartner, she said during her moving testimony.
The abuse put a strain on her relationship with her parents, Stephens said, noting that her family initially did not believe her when she first told them about the abuse.
Years later, when she was 12, Stephens told her parents about the abuse and her mother and father confronted their friend Nassar. Stephens said Nassar denied the abuse and “my parents chose to believe Larry Nassar over me.” She said her parents made her speak with Nassar about the allegations, and the predator allegedly told her, “No one should ever do that, and if they do, you should tell someone.”

She ended up confronting her father about Nassar again when she was 18, before leaving for college. Her father, who later killed himself, finally believed her.
“My father and I did our best to patch up our tattered relationship before he committed suicide in 2016,” Stephens told the court through tears. “Admittedly, my father was experiencing debilitating health issues, but had he not had to bear the shame and self-loathing that stemmed from his defense of Larry Nassar, I believe he would have had a fighting chance for life.”

Larry Nassar Victim Abused at Age 6 Says Father Didn't Believe Her — and Guilt Led to His Suicide

Her parents were close friends with the doctor, and Nassar began sexually abusing her in her own home when she was a kindergartner, she said during her moving testimony.
The abuse put a strain on her relationship with her parents, Stephens said, noting that her family initially did not believe her when she first told them about the abuse.
Years later, when she was 12, Stephens told her parents about the abuse and her mother and father confronted their friend Nassar. Stephens said Nassar denied the abuse and “my parents chose to believe Larry Nassar over me.” She said her parents made her speak with Nassar about the allegations, and the predator allegedly told her, “No one should ever do that, and if they do, you should tell someone.”

She ended up confronting her father about Nassar again when she was 18, before leaving for college. Her father, who later killed himself, finally believed her.
“My father and I did our best to patch up our tattered relationship before he committed suicide in 2016,” Stephens told the court through tears. “Admittedly, my father was experiencing debilitating health issues, but had he not had to bear the shame and self-loathing that stemmed from his defense of Larry Nassar, I believe he would have had a fighting chance for life.”

So, if the parents HAD the news, and they did NOTHING, are we then allowed to put some responsibility in their court?

Or is that an extension of victim shaming too?

Let me know

I wonder how much it this is attributed to these parent's hopes of their child becoming a wealthy Olympian. Sad, but I can see them turning a blind eye to anything that may interfere with those dreams.

I wonder how much it this is attributed to these parent's hopes of their child becoming a wealthy Olympian. Sad, but I can see them turning a blind eye to anything that may interfere with those dreams.

Sad to say but to some parents money, fame, and success is more important than the abuse their child will experience. Look at child actors who were thrown to the wolves by their parents.

Yeah. And the parents don't want to question or challenge the people that have power and can move their child up the ranks. Man. Money is a mfer.

it makes me sick seeing that ogre who is the mom of honey boo boo have her own show

they reward somebody who let her daughter get molested by her boyfriend and took his side and chose not to believe her own daughter

and even when he got convicted for it years later when he got out she was seeing him again

how the **** they let that slide?

Back
Top Bottom