Got caught plagiarizing Vol. am I screwed?

I got caught by my English teacher in high school, but he was mad cool and just told me to re do it again at least I was able to learn before I went on to university now 
grin.gif

I got caught by my English teacher in high school, but he was mad cool and just told me to re do it again at least I was able to learn before I went on to university now 
grin.gif

If it were college THEN I would be worried, but it's High School.....so don't worry about it. Just make sure you don't do it so damn obvious next time.

If it were college THEN I would be worried, but it's High School.....so don't worry about it. Just make sure you don't do it so damn obvious next time.

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I think it depends on the teacher, sometimes they'll just warn you. Back in HS I had a teacher who was real cool with the guys on the senior team so he cut us all some slack when it came to handing in assignments
pimp.gif

But on the contrary, if your teacher is a real stuck-up then that's too bad.
This, I "plagiarized" a 3 page paper in theater class (yea theater class) and dude called me out and gave me a "talk" but the teacher was lazy and never contacted my parents, and the principle

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

I think it depends on the teacher, sometimes they'll just warn you. Back in HS I had a teacher who was real cool with the guys on the senior team so he cut us all some slack when it came to handing in assignments
pimp.gif

But on the contrary, if your teacher is a real stuck-up then that's too bad.
This, I "plagiarized" a 3 page paper in theater class (yea theater class) and dude called me out and gave me a "talk" but the teacher was lazy and never contacted my parents, and the principle

Back
Top Bottom