Got caught plagiarizing Vol. am I screwed?

your only in high school you'll be alright. but Please dont even think of trying this #%*+ if you go to college though.

your only in high school you'll be alright. but Please dont even think of trying this #%*+ if you go to college though.

Originally Posted by SoLeCiTy

Plagiarism is a very serious deal dude.. if your lucky you wont get kicked out the institution. 

college maybe, high school probably not too serious and it wasn't from a published work so it's not AS bad

btw SoLeCiTy...you go to URI?

It's just high school. Depending on your teacher, punishment shouldn't to be too severe.

Worst I've seen n high school is an F in the class or on the assignment... don't try that $++ in college tho

Worst I've seen n high school is an F in the class or on the assignment... don't try that $++ in college tho

It's just high school. Depending on your teacher, punishment shouldn't to be too severe.

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

IT GOES ON YOUR PERMANENT RECORD. word to doug funny.
wow. When I heard high school, I thought the same damn thing. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by superflyinchopstickninja

IT GOES ON YOUR PERMANENT RECORD. word to doug funny.
wow. When I heard high school, I thought the same damn thing. 
laugh.gif

Oh its high school.
Not as serious then but wth you need to borrow ideas for a high school paper? Isnt the longest paper you would ever have to write in HS like 4 pages?

Oh its high school.
Not as serious then but wth you need to borrow ideas for a high school paper? Isnt the longest paper you would ever have to write in HS like 4 pages?

Originally Posted by p charm

Plagiarism is a very serious deal dude.. if your lucky you wont get kicked out the institution. 

college maybe, high school probably not too serious and it wasn't from a published work so it's not AS bad

I used to, I graduated back in 07 from there.. whats good

Originally Posted by p charm

I used to, I graduated back in 07 from there.. whats good

I think it depends on the teacher, sometimes they'll just warn you. Back in HS I had a teacher who was real cool with the guys on the senior team so he cut us all some slack when it came to handing in assignments
pimp.gif

But on the contrary, if your teacher is a real stuck-up then that's too bad.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Friend confesses that i borrowed his paper so i can't even try to dispute with teacher and stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
Drop that pansy.
Unless it was really apparent that you copied, both of ya'll could have played it off as coincidence.

Originally Posted by Supremacy

Friend confesses that i borrowed his paper so i can't even try to dispute with teacher and stuff.
30t6p3b.gif
Drop that pansy.
Unless it was really apparent that you copied, both of ya'll could have played it off as coincidence.

I think it depends on the teacher, sometimes they'll just warn you. Back in HS I had a teacher who was real cool with the guys on the senior team so he cut us all some slack when it came to handing in assignments
pimp.gif

But on the contrary, if your teacher is a real stuck-up then that's too bad.

Never could understand why if your going to copy someones paper, why you wouldn't try EVERYTHING in your power to make it sound 100% different than the original

Never could understand why if your going to copy someones paper, why you wouldn't try EVERYTHING in your power to make it sound 100% different than the original

Back
Top Bottom