Goin in RAW on jumps? vol. how to say NO to sex

Originally Posted by IamMD

yeah, i went in raw on a jump about 5 yrs ago...my daughter will be 4 next month..soooooooo DON'T DO IT!!!!

Did u tell her she was an accidentWith the knowledge you have now, would u still be tempted to go RAW

ya crazy no girl especially a jumpoff is worth going raw for less shes your wife  

Think about it if she ready to let you hit raw just imagine all the other dudes she probably hit raw 

and for all those saying "just get bop" you still need a condom i don't think people realize you can get STDs and herpes from getting raw bop 

SMH some of you in here have no business having sex seriously 
eyes.gif

ya crazy no girl especially a jumpoff is worth going raw for less shes your wife  

Think about it if she ready to let you hit raw just imagine all the other dudes she probably hit raw 

and for all those saying "just get bop" you still need a condom i don't think people realize you can get STDs and herpes from getting raw bop 

eyes.gif

I'm the champion and ultimate subscriber to RAW DaWG brothers united but I will not have sex with a throw away without protection. You guys sound really foolish. If she ain't your girl don't trust her, I wouldn't even go raw in my ex and we never used a condom when we were together. Y'all @#*@#+ nasty.

I'm the champion and ultimate subscriber to RAW DaWG brothers united but I will not have sex with a throw away without protection. You guys sound really foolish. If she ain't your girl don't trust her, I wouldn't even go raw in my ex and we never used a condom when we were together. Y'all @#*@#+ nasty.

Originally Posted by JVII

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i got burnt 2 times in a row doing that *+@%, 2 different birds.

chlymedia(sp?) and gonerreha(sp?) bacc to bacc is no fun
30t6p3b.gif

Damn man, are you me? Same thing happened to me last year.

eek.gif

Originally Posted by JVII

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i got burnt 2 times in a row doing that *+@%, 2 different birds.

chlymedia(sp?) and gonerreha(sp?) bacc to bacc is no fun
30t6p3b.gif

Damn man, are you me? Same thing happened to me last year.

eek.gif

Went raw once with a JO after a party. Was drunk as hel and told her to stop by the store for some rubbers. *$(#) didnt so eff it went raw. I was nervouse for a few days. Never again.

Went raw once with a JO after a party. Was drunk as hel and told her to stop by the store for some rubbers. *$(#) didnt so eff it went raw. I was nervouse for a few days. Never again.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

eyes.gif
Maaaaan. I cannot imagine getting some dome with a condom on....

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

eyes.gif

It still feels good to me 
pimp.gif

And its better than imagining getting herpes 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

eyes.gif

It still feels good to me 
pimp.gif

And its better than imagining getting herpes 
laugh.gif

Those that say "never again"

When time comes around, are you seriously going to have what it taKes to say no.

Those that say "never again"

When time comes around, are you seriously going to have what it taKes to say no.

Listen it's all a gamble LML but if you are horny or under the influence of something chances are u gonna take that chance.

I remember I smashed this JO and the condom popped but I kept going I was drunk I was praying in my head every stroke that nothing comes out of this situation.

But OP don't do it to yourself just tell her NO! F what she thinks if she willing to let u hit raw she out there

Listen it's all a gamble LML but if you are horny or under the influence of something chances are u gonna take that chance.

I remember I smashed this JO and the condom popped but I kept going I was drunk I was praying in my head every stroke that nothing comes out of this situation.

But OP don't do it to yourself just tell her NO! F what she thinks if she willing to let u hit raw she out there

Back
Top Bottom