Goin in RAW on jumps? vol. how to say NO to sex

eff that noise. just get dome or go +$%*@%% buy one she can wait or buy one herself.

life is too short to be giving it up on hiv and stds

eff that noise. just get dome or go +$%*@%% buy one she can wait or buy one herself.

life is too short to be giving it up on hiv and stds

Originally Posted by illwill8710

being straight up and saying no should never be a problem. If she tries to hit you with the gay bs tell her that you dont really know her like that to go raw. (you really shouldnt have to explain yourself though)

Your health is way more important than a jump off's opinion my man.
QFT... There will be always be other times when you can go raw.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

being straight up and saying no should never be a problem. If she tries to hit you with the gay bs tell her that you dont really know her like that to go raw. (you really shouldnt have to explain yourself though)

Your health is way more important than a jump off's opinion my man.
QFT... There will be always be other times when you can go raw.

i just hit this jump over the weekend, thats engaged to this dude i know, "i think" she is the ultimate bird
shorty told me she only wear the ring when she with him. blah, blah blah. no way i was gonna hit that raw
no way

i just hit this jump over the weekend, thats engaged to this dude i know, "i think" she is the ultimate bird
shorty told me she only wear the ring when she with him. blah, blah blah. no way i was gonna hit that raw
no way

Tell her you got a girl and yall are serious. Worked for me.

But going raw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> strapping up. I'm addicted.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Tell her you got a girl and yall are serious. Worked for me.

But going raw >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> strapping up. I'm addicted.
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i got burnt 2 times in a row doing that *+@%, 2 different birds.

chlymedia(sp?) and gonerreha(sp?) bacc to bacc is no fun
30t6p3b.gif

Damn man, are you me? Same thing happened to me last year.

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i got burnt 2 times in a row doing that *+@%, 2 different birds.

chlymedia(sp?) and gonerreha(sp?) bacc to bacc is no fun
30t6p3b.gif

Damn man, are you me? Same thing happened to me last year.

Wait...we still go raw in randoms in twentyleven?! Yeah it feels good...but it ain't worth the risk of herpes simplex 3D...

Wait...we still go raw in randoms in twentyleven?! Yeah it feels good...but it ain't worth the risk of herpes simplex 3D...

yeah, i went in raw on a jump about 5 yrs ago...my daughter will be 4 next month..soooooooo DON'T DO IT!!!!

yeah, i went in raw on a jump about 5 yrs ago...my daughter will be 4 next month..soooooooo DON'T DO IT!!!!

Tell her "We gotta go to the clinic before we start goin' raw".

If she asks too many "why's?" & stuff, jus' cop dome
smokin.gif

Tell her "We gotta go to the clinic before we start goin' raw".

If she asks too many "why's?" & stuff, jus' cop dome
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by IamMD

Did u tell her she was an accidentWith the knowledge you have now, would u still be tempted to go RAW

Back
Top Bottom