Goin in RAW on jumps? vol. how to say NO to sex

Did it once and believe that I had that Plan B the next morning, as well as getting checked shortly after..

As son above said, "spur of the moment"

Did it once and believe that I had that Plan B the next morning, as well as getting checked shortly after..

As son above said, "spur of the moment"

I don't go raw with jumpoffs, thats a NO NO! If a chick tried that "no rubber" talk, I'll just tell her "if u get pregnant, your on ur own! See how quick she tosses me a condum.

I don't go raw with jumpoffs, thats a NO NO! If a chick tried that "no rubber" talk, I'll just tell her "if u get pregnant, your on ur own! See how quick she tosses me a condum.

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

and for all those saying "just get bop" you still need a condom i don't think people realize you can get STDs and herpes from getting raw bop 

SMH some of you in here have no business having sex seriously 
eyes.gif
Maaaaan. I cannot imagine getting some dome with a condom on....

It still feels good to me 
pimp.gif

And its better than imagining getting herpes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 True stuff man, I just don't hit the jumpoffs anyways, but I just can't imagine it haha.

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

and for all those saying "just get bop" you still need a condom i don't think people realize you can get STDs and herpes from getting raw bop 

eyes.gif
Maaaaan. I cannot imagine getting some dome with a condom on....

It still feels good to me 
pimp.gif

And its better than imagining getting herpes 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 True stuff man, I just don't hit the jumpoffs anyways, but I just can't imagine it haha.

ya crazy no girl especially a jumpoff is worth going raw for less shes your wife  

Think about it if she ready to let you hit raw just imagine all the other dudes she probably hit raw 

eyes.gif

you right but the average dude aint thinking "i could catch an std by getting top"

ya crazy no girl especially a jumpoff is worth going raw for less shes your wife  

Think about it if she ready to let you hit raw just imagine all the other dudes she probably hit raw 

eyes.gif

you right but the average dude aint thinking "i could catch an std by getting top"

Sometimes i feel like im the only man alive that hasn't gone raw on J.Os ever.

This is like a unwritten rule in the hood don't go raw on J.Os but still _s give in and then get mad when shorty on birth control magically pops up preggos.

Im smashing if that matters.

30t6p3b.gif

Sometimes i feel like im the only man alive that hasn't gone raw on J.Os ever.

This is like a unwritten rule in the hood don't go raw on J.Os but still _s give in and then get mad when shorty on birth control magically pops up preggos.

Im smashing if that matters.

30t6p3b.gif

i dont give a %%+$, i done it before & id do it again. ive prolly rawed more chicks than ive used a condom on & never been burned, i guess i just got good luck.

i dont give a %%+$, i done it before & id do it again. ive prolly rawed more chicks than ive used a condom on & never been burned, i guess i just got good luck.

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I've done it a couple times. *knock on wood* I haven't been burned yet. And I even came in a couple.

ohwell.gif
Im guilty of everything stated.....and given the chance...i'd prolly do it again
tired.gif

Originally Posted by KingJay718

I've done it a couple times. *knock on wood* I haven't been burned yet. And I even came in a couple.

ohwell.gif
Im guilty of everything stated.....and given the chance...i'd prolly do it again
tired.gif

Never with jumps... I *%!%%% that up once before. Was drunk and young. Her hair... smelled like burning wood and chemicals. SMH

Back
Top Bottom