Goin in RAW on jumps? vol. how to say NO to sex

Back in high school i had to think about going raw. NOWADAYS with all this wild stuff going around.

I wouldnt even think twice about going RAW.Strap up on JO's

Back in high school i had to think about going raw. NOWADAYS with all this wild stuff going around.

I wouldnt even think twice about going RAW.Strap up on JO's

All I gotta say is, if a shorty insists that you smash it for the first time RAW, just think about how many men she let do the same before you... That's the way I look at it and I will proceed to put on the Not Sure If Serious Face, then DIP

All I gotta say is, if a shorty insists that you smash it for the first time RAW, just think about how many men she let do the same before you... That's the way I look at it and I will proceed to put on the Not Sure If Serious Face, then DIP

Having sex with a condom, is like taking a shower with a rain coat on.
pimp.gif

/thread

Originally Posted by Nawth21

One more thing to think about sex with JOs - condoms aren't all that effective against STIs that are spread via skin to skin contact such as herpes, HPV, yada yada. Have fun with that.

so what do you suggest? no sex at all?

One more thing to think about sex with JOs - condoms aren't all that effective against STIs that are spread via skin to skin contact such as herpes, HPV, yada yada. Have fun with that.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Don't sleep with %@$%@@ who don't bat an eye at going raw.
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

and for all those saying "just get bop" you still need a condom i don't think people realize you can get STDs and herpes from getting raw bop 

SMH some of you in here have no business having sex seriously 
eyes.gif
Maaaaan. I cannot imagine getting some dome with a condom on....
werd like whats the point of that? I never went raw in a chick yet though too scared of the outcome if  i fail or getting burn

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Originally Posted by Nikekidwonder

and for all those saying "just get bop" you still need a condom i don't think people realize you can get STDs and herpes from getting raw bop 

SMH some of you in here have no business having sex seriously 
eyes.gif
Maaaaan. I cannot imagine getting some dome with a condom on....
werd like whats the point of that? I never went raw in a chick yet though too scared of the outcome if  i fail or getting burn

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nawth is right btw. Ive had my fun and run. Im on chill mode nowadays. Condoms dont even protect nowadays i heard.

laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nawth is right btw. Ive had my fun and run. Im on chill mode nowadays. Condoms dont even protect nowadays i heard.

Its easy to say NO. but you have to find a way that isn't going to offend her, so she doesn't start bad mouthing u to all her friends

Now with social media, she can just tweet that u have little meat. And ur probably not getting poon for another couple weeks until u clear your name

Its easy to say NO. but you have to find a way that isn't going to offend her, so she doesn't start bad mouthing u to all her friends

Now with social media, she can just tweet that u have little meat. And ur probably not getting poon for another couple weeks until u clear your name

Back
Top Bottom