Goin in RAW on jumps? vol. how to say NO to sex

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by FinesseSosa

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by Nawth21
roll.gif

Nawth is right btw. Ive had my fun and run. Im on chill mode nowadays. Condoms dont even protect nowadays i heard.
so you might as well go raw
your right
ohwell.gif
. This $*%@ is a dice game on the real.

Safe sex knowing u wont get burned or get her pregnant >>>>>>>>>>>> having sex raw scared you'll get burned or get her pregnant.

A 12 pack of rubbers for 5 bucks >>>>> 18yrs of baby momma drama and spending more than what you make

The choice is yours...

Safe sex knowing u wont get burned or get her pregnant >>>>>>>>>>>> having sex raw scared you'll get burned or get her pregnant.

A 12 pack of rubbers for 5 bucks >>>>> 18yrs of baby momma drama and spending more than what you make

The choice is yours...

There is so much sarcasm in this thread that the idiots cannot separate who is joking and who is not.

There is so much sarcasm in this thread that the idiots cannot separate who is joking and who is not.

When I lost my virginity I went raw..strapping up is too difficult for me you don't understand
I just watch who I smash instead of running up in anything

When I lost my virginity I went raw..strapping up is too difficult for me you don't understand
I just watch who I smash instead of running up in anything

possibly the stupidest thing you can do. not only could she get preggo, u could catch something.

possibly the stupidest thing you can do. not only could she get preggo, u could catch something.

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Met this chick through a couple mutual friends early in the school year.
Went downtown to the club, and we were hitting it off.
Out of nowwhere, it starts getting chaotic. Her ex-boyfriend was there, and he was trying to fight.
I didn't even know the broad so I wasn't having any of that, and she fought with him and we left.
As I am walking out my buddy whispers in my ear (Yo I heard she has gonorrhea..)
She tells me he was mad and claims she gave him gonorrhea.
I take her back to the dorm and she is begging me to !%%+ her.
I was NOT about to do that, what a trick.
Begging me to take her to my room, do it in the bathroom, anything.
Chick was hella desperate, !%%+ that!
roll.gif

after she told you that her ex boyfriend thought she gave him gonorrhea?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

*dead*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yessir. She was making it seem like he was just lying. It was the first time I met the broad, did she think I was really going to believe her?
Did u just straight up tell her NO what did she say back to you. Did it become a fight and name-calling, pointless arguments

Just kept telling her no. She was BEGGING me. She's like oh let's go in your room. I'm like nahh my roomate might be home. She's like Let's go in the bathroom. %@%% Me in the bathroom. Kept saying it over and over, I wasn't having any of it. We had a beer and a joint on the way back to the dorm, so I was chilled out and in no hurry to get burned. Some birds are just .....stupid. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by popcornplaya

Originally Posted by snakeyes17

Met this chick through a couple mutual friends early in the school year.
Went downtown to the club, and we were hitting it off.
Out of nowwhere, it starts getting chaotic. Her ex-boyfriend was there, and he was trying to fight.
I didn't even know the broad so I wasn't having any of that, and she fought with him and we left.
As I am walking out my buddy whispers in my ear (Yo I heard she has gonorrhea..)
She tells me he was mad and claims she gave him gonorrhea.
I take her back to the dorm and she is begging me to !%%+ her.
I was NOT about to do that, what a trick.
Begging me to take her to my room, do it in the bathroom, anything.
Chick was hella desperate, !%%+ that!
roll.gif

after she told you that her ex boyfriend thought she gave him gonorrhea?

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

*dead*
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Yessir. She was making it seem like he was just lying. It was the first time I met the broad, did she think I was really going to believe her?
Did u just straight up tell her NO what did she say back to you. Did it become a fight and name-calling, pointless arguments

Just kept telling her no. She was BEGGING me. She's like oh let's go in your room. I'm like nahh my roomate might be home. She's like Let's go in the bathroom. %@%% Me in the bathroom. Kept saying it over and over, I wasn't having any of it. We had a beer and a joint on the way back to the dorm, so I was chilled out and in no hurry to get burned. Some birds are just .....stupid. 
laugh.gif

In ANY kind of situation that doesn't consist of school or me sweating before I'm beating, I bring a condom.

In ANY kind of situation that doesn't consist of school or me sweating before I'm beating, I bring a condom.

Back
Top Bottom