Goin in RAW on jumps? vol. how to say NO to sex

Originally Posted by proper english

Originally Posted by Ziostilon

Originally Posted by HipHopDoc09

Its not that serious...wrap it up or fap it up.

Who cares what she think? She just a JO right?

Guess you don't employ my theoryI don't feel good when I have to hang up on a tele-marketer Let alone someone I might be feelin'
confused-smiley-17428.gif

looks at thread title.
oh, ok. 

Feelin' like I wanna smash, not feelin' like I want to wife

Originally Posted by proper english

Guess you don't employ my theoryI don't feel good when I have to hang up on a tele-marketer Let alone someone I might be feelin'
confused-smiley-17428.gif

looks at thread title.
oh, ok. 

Feelin' like I wanna smash, not feelin' like I want to wife

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by reeeem0

i got burnt 2 times in a row doing that $!$@, 2 different birds.

chlymedia(sp?) and gonerreha(sp?) bacc to bacc is no fun
30t6p3b.gif

this was a year ago...scarred me so bad i bs before i even consider smashing a broad now.

ive only met 1 dude who admitted to getting burned

he smashed some white chick up in new hampshire......think it was keene state, yep

said she was bad as hell............he got gonorrhea, said it was the most painful piss he ever took in his life.

it really opened his eyes
My close friend admitted to getting herpes from his trifling ex. Its a sad situation to be in.

Originally Posted by illwill8710

30t6p3b.gif

this was a year ago...scarred me so bad i bs before i even consider smashing a broad now.

he smashed some white chick up in new hampshire......think it was keene state, yep

said she was bad as hell............he got gonorrhea, said it was the most painful piss he ever took in his life.

My close friend admitted to getting herpes from his trifling ex. Its a sad situation to be in.

damn............

id prolly end up in jail.....

not like it was a jo.........his ex gave it to em. sheesh

does AIDS mean nothing anymore, why would you feel bad about protecting your health

does AIDS mean nothing anymore, why would you feel bad about protecting your health

30t6p3b.gif

damn............

id prolly end up in jail.....

not like it was a jo.........his ex gave it to em. sheesh

It's simple. You don't say no. Feels too good man. Just pull out early and piihb.

It's simple. You don't say no. Feels too good man. Just pull out early and piihb.

being straight up and saying no should never be a problem. If she tries to hit you with the gay bs tell her that you dont really know her like that to go raw. (you really shouldnt have to explain yourself though)

Your health is way more important than a jump off's opinion my man.

/thread.

being straight up and saying no should never be a problem. If she tries to hit you with the gay bs tell her that you dont really know her like that to go raw. (you really shouldnt have to explain yourself though)

Your health is way more important than a jump off's opinion my man.

/thread.

^^

roll.gif
roll.gif

Smashed this JO the first time with a rubber......Second time it was a spur of the moment thing and I went in for the kill...
tired.gif

The whole time after she left I was just sitting there with the worried face like "damn mike.....you gon be good......I mean you gotta be good...it's straight..I hope"
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Nothing Better Then That [()] u take a risk with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

^^

roll.gif
roll.gif

Smashed this JO the first time with a rubber......Second time it was a spur of the moment thing and I went in for the kill...
tired.gif

The whole time after she left I was just sitting there with the worried face like "damn mike.....you gon be good......I mean you gotta be good...it's straight..I hope"
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

Nothing Better Then That [()] u take a risk with
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I've done it a couple times. *knock on wood* I haven't been burned yet. And I even came in a couple.

I've done it a couple times. *knock on wood* I haven't been burned yet. And I even came in a couple.

Are you sure you don't have a vagina?

Are you sure you don't have a vagina?

Originally Posted by oidreez

what do u mean spur of the moment? why cant u hit up a store real quick?

Drunk.........Horny.......No Rubbers.......Needed To Get One Off ASAP....That Classifies as spur of the moment to me
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Plus, How Many Dudes Actually RESIST The Box After She Done Gave You That Bop?? Sure you sitting there thinking "I'm good with the dome i'm straight with this I dont need to smash" But once u get that slobber/wetness on ya it's over, makes you want to actually anhilate her
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by oidreez

what do u mean spur of the moment? why cant u hit up a store real quick?

Drunk.........Horny.......No Rubbers.......Needed To Get One Off ASAP....That Classifies as spur of the moment to me
laugh.gif

ohwell.gif

Plus, How Many Dudes Actually RESIST The Box After She Done Gave You That Bop?? Sure you sitting there thinking "I'm good with the dome i'm straight with this I dont need to smash" But once u get that slobber/wetness on ya it's over, makes you want to actually anhilate her
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom