God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

^^ Damn, you can't find a PS3?

Nope and they're completely sold out on most of the online stores as well. Just found one on Newegg though. Got the 3day shipment so I'm good...

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL, fanboys are HEATED over the score on IGN in the comments. Even though none of them tried the game.
Its basically because of the hype that was surrounding it, I played most of it at a friend's house (works at a small video game store) and I personally disagree with them about it adding nothing to the gameplay. If it isn't broken don't fix it (see MW2 which got a 10). Personally I think the game has taken the crown for action hack and slash games. I've played bayonetta and other games and people will debate this with me but once you play the game you'll agree
Damn only 10 hours
smh.gif
I expected as much I beat GOW1 in 6 hrs over the weekend and GOW2 in 7hrs. Its an action hack and slash game what do you expect. If it was longer people would say the game drag and slows down the pace of the story.

Whatever man I was expecting at least 15 hours from this game. The second one took at least 13 on my first playthrough

Originally Posted by DubA169

LOL, fanboys are HEATED over the score on IGN in the comments. Even though none of them tried the game.
why? isn't 9.3 an excellent score?

I agree, it is, so I don't know what they're complaining about. It's like anything under a perfect 10 is an insult.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Its basically because of the hype that was surrounding it, I played most of it at a friend's house (works at a small video game store) and I personally disagree with them about it adding nothing to the gameplay. If it isn't broken don't fix it (see MW2 which got a 10). Personally I think the game has taken the crown for action hack and slash games. I've played bayonetta and other games and people will debate this with me but once you play the game you'll agree
Damn only 10 hours
smh.gif
I expected as much I beat GOW1 in 6 hrs over the weekend and GOW2 in 7hrs. Its an action hack and slash game what do you expect. If it was longer people would say the game drag and slows down the pace of the story.
Whatever man I was expecting at least 15 hours from this game. The second one took at least 13 on my first playthrough
I'll be getting atleast 20 hours of enjoyment from this game, playing several times

Play the game on the highest difficulty and you will get a longer lasting appeal. Believe me, Clone War on God Mode, had me almost destroy my controller.
smh.gif

Anyways, regardless of reviews, GOWIII will be the best game this year.

P.S.
Boost, where you at man? I'm trying to hold down the thread in your absence.
laugh.gif

PO

Played the demo.
It was fun, but I can see the game being very repetitive. The gore almost seemed too much. Games are getting to the point where I don't really enjoy watching that stuff.

IGN 9.3
laugh.gif
... i guess bayonetta is better ... i also guess that it has better graphics ...

i will get this in the summer ... i have no free time to even spend 15 hrs playing this
smh.gif

Originally Posted by DubA169

why? isn't 9.3 an excellent score?

I agree, it is, so I don't know what they're complaining about. It's like anything under a perfect 10 is an insult.
Yeah people shouldnt be upset about IGN or what they score anything. It's been known that they're not credible. I'm not mad at a 9.3 though, it actually makes me feel better knowing that my pre-order was worth it
pimp.gif

But it's got a 94 on Metacritic. Tied for the highest score this year
pimp.gif

^^^
Check the last page. I posted a video from YT off someone with a US version.

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Play the game on the highest difficulty and you will get a longer lasting appeal. Believe me, Clone War on God Mode, had me almost destroy my controller.
smh.gif

P.S.
laugh.gif

PO
you talking abput the first one fam? where he fight many of him at the end?

if so, i swear that @*% is unbeatable

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by PO2345

smh.gif

P.S.
laugh.gif

PO
you talking abput the first one fam? where he fight many of him at the end?

if so, i swear that @*% is unbeatable

Get behind wife and kid and spam the crap outta square, square, triangle for a bit. Then when the other ones come out in the background take them out ASAP. 
That joint was pretty ridiculous though. Pretty much one of the only moments I wanted to give up and play something else.
laugh.gif

Canadian Gamers:
2ccy1hu.png
EB Games - Official PlayStation Street Teams will be on 2 locations for you to enjoy God of War III before it releases. There'll be tons of giveaways PLUS a draw for a PlayStation prize pack which will include a 250GB PlayStation 3, a Red Dual Shock 3 controller and the God of War collection.
2ccy1hu.png
Best Buy - Free God of War T-shirt for first 100 people in store locations mentioned. Other stores will have minimum of 25 (non midnight store launches will have a min of 25 shirts.
2ccy1hu.png
Future Shop - Official PlayStation Street Teams will be on 2 locations for you to enjoy God of War 3 before it releases.

It sucks that most of the costumes are all downloadable preorder bonuses
That's what sucks about the industry now. Stores like GameStop are monopolizing sales by doing this.

Back
Top Bottom