God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

Originally Posted by kvsm23vs24

Originally Posted by PO2345

Play the game on the highest difficulty and you will get a longer lasting appeal. Believe me, Clone War on God Mode, had me almost destroy my controller.
smh.gif

Anyways, regardless of reviews, GOWIII will be the best game this year.

P.S.
Boost, where you at man? I'm trying to hold down the thread in your absence.
laugh.gif

PO
you talking abput the first one fam? where he fight many of him at the end?

if so, i swear that @*% is unbeatable

Get behind wife and kid and spam the crap outta square, square, triangle for a bit. Then when the other ones come out in the background take them out ASAP. 
That joint was pretty ridiculous though. Pretty much one of the only moments I wanted to give up and play something else.
laugh.gif

in god mode right? i beat it before on the middle one, but god is such a B!

^^^
Yes. God Mode!
smh.gif

The Hardest part of GOW on God for me was :

Clone Battle
Ares

The Hardest part of GOW2 on Titan for me was:

Theseus
Protect the Translator
Endurance Run

I'm hoping this game has twice as many frustrating parts, only a day & a half away from CHAOS!

PO

My store in Jamaica was the first to get their shipment and I was the only one who preordered so I'm the first one to get it in Jamaice I'm mad hyped

P where you coppin?  Me and the wifey bout to hit the movies and I'm tryna cop at midnight.  Got the Rockstar on deck for a long night!

- Preciate it.

so far the game is amazing visuals cinematic  feel ,but the way kratos  jumps is a bit awkward.

he can jump like he as no weights but falls down like a bag of bricks

Will be picking up my copy tonight at the midnight release at my local gamestop

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

P where you coppin?  Me and the wifey bout to hit the movies and I'm tryna cop at midnight.  Got the Rockstar on deck for a long night!

- Preciate it.

Drew, I just got my copy at the Gamestop off 518. It's going down!

PO

Originally Posted by PO2345

Originally Posted by ualreadyknow23

- Preciate it.
Drew, I just got my copy at the Gamestop off 518. It's going down!

PO

coppin tommrow......the ps3 is my first sony console, i just recently copped the GOW1 and 2 pack, still havnt even played it..

Just got my copy. Only 5 people in line at my local gamestop for the midnight release.

Game is crazy
laugh.gif
. I'm playing on the hardest difficulty that is available right now and it is a good challenge
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mrfantastic21

Just got my copy. Only 5 people in line at my local gamestop for the midnight release.

so what your telling me is i could have been playing it right now instead of waiting for my ultimate edition to be delivered tomorrow.
mad.gif

whoever came up with this work stuff is weak.

Originally Posted by Uptempo kid

Originally Posted by retromj17

oh yeah, will be my first god of war videogame ever!
pimp.gif
Play the God of War Collection first. Trust me u have to play them before 3.
IM doing that right now
pimp.gif
at the beginning of 2, im going to cop three and let it sit there until i beat 2. I remember in 05 when GOW dropped i was like
eek.gif

see if i can pick up gow3 tomorrow

i remeber when part 1 dropped.......thought it was gonna be ehhhh but holy crap i was wrong...2 was also great, not better than 1 tho

Already a full playthough on YT from some dude whose buddy is a supplier. Not "complete" as is getting all the items and whatnot, just a beginning to end type.

Jumping feels a little wonky for some reason...or maybe my controller is bad...

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

yesssssssssssssssss

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
SUCK IT ZEUS. Not playing until I get home from work though
frown.gif
stupid work

Back
Top Bottom