God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

i want to cop this game but i dont... i have final fantasy and im only like 2 hours in... i want to beat that before even touching this game... i already have a 5 dollar preorder with gamestop but i rather get it at TRU because i have a 13$ gift card from getting FF from there... and not only that but when you purchase GOW from TRU you get a 20$ gift card also...i think ill cop this at TRU and just get my refund from gamestop or just leave the credit there

i dont think i have fast enough fingers for this game
frown.gif

the hydra boss on GOW 1 is kicking my %#%

Just collection and GOW 3 from Bestbuy. Im tempted to crack open GOW3 but I never played pt 2......

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Girlfriends playing God of War? Must be nice

yea really.

I have yet to play any of the GOW games.......even though my friends keep telling me its dope.

Might have to check out the collection first.

im watchin the walthrough on youtube and my mom keeps lookin over my shoulder askin me what movie im watchin.

i keep tellin her its a videogame and shes like
eek.gif
eek.gif
that looks like a movie!!
laugh.gif

My gamer roommate just got this game, god I can't wait to fall asleep to the noises of screaming and fire explosions

My gamer roommate just got this game, god I can't wait to fall asleep to the noises of screaming and fire explosions

Back
Top Bottom