God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

nerd.gif
nerd.gif

questions to those who've played it already, is it worth spendin $100 on it now or should i just cop wen the price drops? I'm not from the states and i have to pay 45% custom fee on all games + freight.

Went to a midnight release in Atlanta last night.  Got home and played it all the way to the point where you fight and defeat Poseidon.  Graphics are out of this world!  If you don't have a PS3 go invest in one quick!!!! 

Poseidon kill sequence
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by luxurious24

questions to those who've played it already, is it worth spendin $100 on it now or should i just cop wen the price drops? I'm not from the states and i have to pay 45% custom fee on all games + freight.

I wouldn't drop $100 since I got mines for 19.99 but I would't feel bad if I paid full price

Originally Posted by luxurious24

I'm in the same boat as you, one reason I miss living in the States. GOW III won't see a price drop for several months and when the price does drop at the most it probably only going to be $20, so it's a matter of how long you're willing to wait.

Originally Posted by toine2983

I'm in the same boat as you, one reason I miss living in the States. GOW III won't see a price drop for several months and when the price does drop at the most it probably only going to be $20, so it's a matter of how long you're willing to wait.
yea thats the same thing i was thinkin, so it really makes no sense waiting, i mite as well pull the trigger, but best believe I will get my moneys worth

My girl loves GOW.

We got the Collection, and beat 1 a while back. She is playing 2 now... Im sure we will get 3 soon enough.

Will be copping the collection today

I cant believe ive slept on this game for so long...
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

i have the collection haven't played it though it's been sitting in my cabinet since it dropped. Haven't had the time. But I played one and two back on the ps2 and i'm gonna make time for god of war 3

Originally Posted by CrunkJuicedUp

i just beat it
pimp.gif
haven't even opened mine. I won't til I go over my girlfriends house cause she has this nice %#% tv and she wants to watch cause she's playing the GOW collection.

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Girlfriends playing God of War? Must be nice

Unless you both wanna play and you gotta fight over it
laugh.gif

I swear if he started without me imma be pissed
mad.gif

guys post sum in game pics on ur hdtv.....lets see how it looks on those puppies

Originally Posted by Nawth21

Originally Posted by Stay Lurkin

Girlfriends playing God of War? Must be nice

Unless you both wanna play and you gotta fight over it
laugh.gif

I swear if he started without me imma be pissed
mad.gif
Yea FFXIII was the last time we had a disagreement over who's going to play. I'm playing today because she needs to beat 1 and 2...
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom