God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

wow those are nice , played the gow1 only but i'm thinking of getting a ps3 bec of the games esp this one

anyone what is the cheapest price i can get this for and where? i know bestbuy giving out 500 reward points.

^^
With the anticipation the game has, I do not think there will be a price cut on this early.

PO

Originally Posted by FIRST B0RN

Originally Posted by Chico Cummings

I'm actually buying a PS3 just for this game...
embarassed.gif

Same here
laugh.gif
me too, I've been waiting for this game to come out for the longest, there's no way I'm not playing it.

Just beat the first God of War. The final boss sequence with all the events was the most aggrevated I've been at a video game in all my life.

But I'm ready to beat part 2, then cop 3 next tuesday.

local mom n pop store told me they gettin a early shipment this week, but like 30 copies only, theyll get more on release day

ENTIRE Gameplay Footage Of Zeus, Cronos & Hercules battles Have Been Leaked On YT. Huge Spoilers!

I'm not posting them, but if interested, just do a simple search there.

Here's the first unboxing video though!

Do NOT quote my post or the hidden names will be exposed!
smile.gif

PO

i am getting my fill of info today, because tommorrow i am going on a GOW III blackout, as to get ready for release in a week...and to not spoil anything else significant, that i didnt already know

http://www.gametrailers.c...ges/blueMessage_02.gif); background-attachment: scroll; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-color: transparent; font-size: 10px; float: left; width: 830px; background-position: 0% 0%; background-repeat: repeat repeat; ">
Reviews so far:

GAMETRAILERS
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9.2[/color] 
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

GameInformer
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]10/10[/color]

NZGamer 
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9.2/10[/color]

NextGen-News 

OPM US
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]5/5[/color]

OPM UK
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9/10[/color]

PSM3 France
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]20/20[/color]

TheSixthAxis

GameReactor

Playstation Lifestyle

EuroGamer

JustPushStart
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]4.5/5[/color]

NowGamer
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9.1/10[/color]

IGN UK
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9.3/10[/color]

IGN AU
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9.4/10[/color]

Destruction

PSXExtreme
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9.8/10[/color]

1UP
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]A[/color]

GameSpot
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]9.0/10[/color]

GamesRadar

G4TV

GamerVision

CVG

LootNinja

GamePlanet
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]8.5/10[/color]

IncGamers

JeuxVideo
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]19/20[/color]

Kotaku
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]N/A[/color]

Video Game Daily
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]8/10[/color]

Playstation Nation
Spoiler:[color= rgb(0, 0, 0)]A Plus[/color]

Shout outs to my dude super roach for the demo. Too bad I haven't been able to play it for about a month now. After fixing my ps3, it died again within the following day. On the bright side, I did pre-order the ultimate edition a couple days ago and it'll probably just sit there until the next PS3 deal.

IGN Ratings for God of War III (PS3)

[table][tr][th=""]Rating[/th][th=""]Description[/th][td][/td][/tr][tr][td]out of 10[/td][td]click here for ratings guide [/td][/tr][tr][td]8.5[/td][td]Presentation
The story is far from perfect, but huge props to Sony Santa Monica for once again including a ton of bonus content.[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]Graphics
It is at times the best-looking game ever, but not all assets were created equal. Still, you will be floored.[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.0[/td][td]Sound
Fantastic soundtrack and great effects. Some of the voice work could be better, however.[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.5[/td][td]Gameplay
The combat is nearly perfect, the scale is mind-boggling, and the brutality is rewarding. It's more of the same, but that's not too much of a complaint.[/td][/tr][tr][td]8.0[/td][td]Lasting Appeal
It won't take much more than about 10 hours one time through, but collectables can bring you back, not to mention the Challenge rooms and Arena Battles.[/td][/tr][tr][td]9.3
Outstanding[/td][td]OVERALL
(out of 10 / not an average)[/td][/tr][/table]

LOL, fanboys are HEATED over the score on IGN in the comments. Even though none of them tried the game.

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

LOL, fanboys are HEATED over the score on IGN in the comments. Even though none of them tried the game.
why? isn't 9.3 an excellent score?

Originally Posted by Xtapolapacetl

Its basically because of the hype that was surrounding it, I played most of it at a friend's house (works at a small video game store) and I personally disagree with them about it adding nothing to the gameplay. If it isn't broken don't fix it (see MW2 which got a 10). Personally I think the game has taken the crown for action hack and slash games. I've played bayonetta and other games and people will debate this with me but once you play the game you'll agree
Damn only 10 hours
smh.gif

I expected as much I beat GOW1 in 6 hrs over the weekend and GOW2 in 7hrs. Its an action hack and slash game what do you expect. If it was longer people would say the game drag and slows down the pace of the story.

Back
Top Bottom