God of War III | The Official Thread of Kratos Wants Blood & Vengence | It's OUT!

is it uncharted 2 short? i ran through that game rather quick (well to be honest, i didn't finish the last 3 levels because of my damn ADD). i always say im going to turn on my ps3 and finish it but than i get distracted by something else and forget about it

Originally Posted by CWrite78

is it uncharted 2 short? i ran through that game rather quick (well to be honest, i didn't finish the last 3 levels because of my damn ADD). i always say im going to turn on my ps3 and finish it but than i get distracted by something else and forget about it
finish it trust me its a great experience

yeah i know it's a great game. something just always comes up and i forget about it. ADD FTL
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Mamba MVP

May FINALLY pull the trigger on a PS3 just for this game. It looks to be incredible.
My grimey good for nothing brother has the gall to ask me to go half for a PS3 which will remain at home specifically for HIM to play...but know this game is coming out....shieeeeet. Plus the fact our 360 red ringed and those douchebags at MS wont send in the goddamn box to ship it. Blu-ray and God of War here I come.

Originally Posted by NavyBoy24

I feel like i need to play the first 2 before i do this so...

Pass

you really needed to post this on here?

you couldnt just buy the collection and play it within the next 18 days before 3 comes out?

or even just play 3 with the recaps that its going to include?

just played all 3 (including chains of olympus on PSP) sooo pumped for this... gotta finish 2 on titan ... clotho's gauntlet is a pain though...

[steve austin] KRATOS 3:16 says I just whipped Zeus's %$+! [/stone cold]

Via ps3center.com
http://n4g.com/ps3/News-484005.aspx
The Evolution of God of War 3 (Comparison)

If you're not already panicking about the Apocalyps3, here's something to take your mind off of it for a little while. We've taken screens from old and new builds of God of War 3, and put them side-by-side to show you how far the game has come. VGA Reveal vs. E3 2009
GOW3Comparison1.jpg

In the above image there are noticeable differences between Kratos' ears. The December build is a lot more polygonal and on the whole less polished. It is also easy to notice the better lighting in the 2009 build, and the wrinkles in Kratos' forehead which are non-existent in the early build. First CG teaser vs. Latest GTTV Footage
GOW3Comparison2.jpg

This is probably the comparison that is the most indicative of how good God of War 3 really looks. The first image on the left is a computer generated target render, whilst the second is in-engine footage. This clearly shows how close Sony Santa Monica have come to the original CG render which was shown at E3 2008.

The pores in Kratos' skin and the slight gleaming of sweat are further advancements that the game has made from the E3 2009 build, giving the game an even more realistic look and allowing it to surpass Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2, Sony's previous graphical powerhouses.

Back
Top Bottom