Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I'm not sure...but maybe the mods deleted the pic becuse she was still considered a rape victim...
maybe now that we found out she was lying we can show the pic...

nah her pic was showing this morning

Originally Posted by Dapper D

I'm not sure...but maybe the mods deleted the pic becuse she was still considered a rape victim...
maybe now that we found out she was lying we can show the pic...
they revealed her name once she recanted her story.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Originally Posted by blco02

I don't remember this kind of outrage on NT when the Duke lacrosse accuser was found to be lying...
you must've not been around long enough.
I've been here since 2001.

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Y'all are some desperate losers if running train on a chick sounds like a good time.
ive never done it and probably never will but at the same time i wouldnt say all that
but doin it do a random drunk girl is a no no in the 1st place. you learn that at an early age

damn firefox spell check finally caught up with me
smh.gif

Real talk she should just kill herself now, and save A LOT of people the trouble.
She tried to steal 25 years from all of them. These guys are lucky she probably crumbled under the pressure
but imagine how many innocent dudes are locked up, because they were accused by a pow
smh.gif

disgusting.

i told you, nyc women would never place themselves in a situation they dont wanna be in.

they dont even acknowledge you let alone look in your direction unless they want something or intend break ice.

i knew she was a lie, that campus' students travel in packs 15-20, because of this...those city low-lifes prowl and harrass the campus on a daily."comehere a sec ma"
sick.gif
....etc

Originally Posted by ninjahood

her name is Danmell Ndonye, let's see what this strag looks like...NT detectives assembly!!11!

l_9656f51ae9e9089e600bb5b03af48bc0.jpg

that's what she looks like... ahh man if any of those guys got sisters they probably BEGGIN to get a piece of her....
the mods didn't delete the pic, yall just didn't go back to page 7...

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

those city low-lifes prowl and harrass the campus on a daily. "comehere a sec ma"
sick.gif
....etc
Hempstead dude took your girl?
laugh.gif
Something must have happened to homeboy, cuz this the 2nd time he's posted in the thread talking %$#$ about that...dude is hurt.
laugh.gif

Why y'all saying mods deleted shorty's pic? ninjahood and 18key posted it on the 7th page and I see no edits...

EDIT: Guy above me noticed it too.

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
just need to find a pic of the girl

fx9p5c.jpg

*right-click save as*
laugh.gif
but i was watching this on the news a little earlier and as they were interviewing students reaction on campus, they came across ablack chick that said about the girl who lied " oh it's wrong what she did, but she shouldn't be punished for it" or something to thateffect....
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
and im thinking to myself seriously? you file a false report involvingrape and shouldnt get charged for that? wow
smh.gif
but if they did do it throw them under the jail...btw that Nassau County jail is not a nice one...benches arehard as *%+% and them cells are freezing cold in the winter...
mad.gif
@ thefact i kno that

Why y'all saying mods deleted shorty's pic? ninjahood and 18key posted it on the 7th page and I see no edits...

They even had me checkin' the log to see if someone had deleted or hidden, then un-hidden (?) a reply. Didn't happen.

Back
Top Bottom