Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

pimp.gif
just need to find a pic of the girl

fx9p5c.jpg

That girl needs to face criminal charges. I've been accused of some similar %@!+ and it's infuriating knowing you did nothing wrong.

It's a slippery slope, because obviously rape is a horrible crime, but it's really the only serious crime that can be hinged on a person's word,thus a lot of innocent people's lives get ruined.

her pic was already posted in here and i guess one of the mods deleted it so i don't think you all should post it again...

Originally Posted by that WAVE

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

damn, i lived in that building last spring, its usually dumb quiet, i chill on the floor it happened all the time too, man im glad i aint go to that party, im basically one of the few spanish dudes who woulda been there, woulda gotten bagged quick fast, and yo wave, u heard they ran up on charles lastnight?
yeaa G...but you still on campus where you stay at?
and that pic is hilarious
roll.gif
nahh, my classes ende dup being twice a week this semester, so there was no point, and yo i know why the 5th dude is hiding, he prob went last, heaint care about getting locked up, he probably aint want everyone to know he was the one who went last lol
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

her pic was already posted in here and i guess one of the mods deleted it so i don't think you all should post it again...

why would they delete it?
indifferent.gif

mods trying to save this @*@

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
just need to find a pic of the girl

fx9p5c.jpg
laugh.gif
roll.gif

dude with the green shirt is eyeing dude in the red champion hoody like lemme show you what my cellmate taught me when we get home

roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Phil Le0tard0

indifferent.gif

I agree. This girl endangered the well-being of a handful of innocent people, and now she's facing charges. She isn't unlike any othercriminal. People need to know the faces of these false accusers. One reason false accusations are so common is because there's little to no consequence fordoing it. You have to create a deterrent, and if that involves plastering their photo around, then so be it. If you're not going to be punished, then letthis be your punishment.

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif

I agree. This girl endangered the well-being of a handful of innocent people, and now she's facing charges. She isn't unlike any other criminal. People need to know the faces of these false accusers. One reason false accusations are so common is because there's little to no consequence for doing it. You have to create a deterrent, and if that involves plastering their photo around, then so be it. If you're not going to be punished, then let this be your punishment.
co-sign!

Originally Posted by dmbrhs

indifferent.gif

I agree. This girl endangered the well-being of a handful of innocent people, and now she's facing charges. She isn't unlike any other criminal. People need to know the faces of these false accusers. One reason false accusations are so common is because there's little to no consequence for doing it. You have to create a deterrent, and if that involves plastering their photo around, then so be it. If you're not going to be punished, then let this be your punishment.

well said.

This kind of thing absolutely INFURIATES me.

stupid %$+#@ didnt want anyone to realize that shes a sperm dumpster so she goes and does something like this.

girls...i dont know what the hell goes through their minds, its ridiculous

dudes were facin 1st degree rape charges..straight up 25 years to life...da least we can do is post that lyin ghetto gagger's pic on NT
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

3. These mofos ran a train...

I mean, I see so many dudes on NT talking about running trains on chicks and I seriously can't help but grimace at the thought. I mean, do y'all find sex to be that important that you would willingly have sex with a woman right after she just had intercourse, and most likely exchanged fluids with one of your boys. Really...is it that serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif

More importantly, the way I see it, the very kind of girl that is down for ishh like that is the very kind of girl YOU DON'T want to mess with because if she is "open" to the idea of having five men inside her, given a very short time frame, who knows what she has done in her past...and ultimately, what she got crawling inside her.
I'm sayin...

Y'all are some desperate losers if running train on a chick sounds like a good time.

You and your mans' might as well rub your junk together.

I don't remember this kind of outrage on NT when the Duke lacrosse accuser was found to be lying...

Originally Posted by blco02

I don't remember this kind of outrage on NT when the Duke lacrosse accuser was found to be lying...
There wasn't.

NT crucified those "preppy, spoiled, rich, white" guys right off the bat.

Originally Posted by blco02

you must've not been around long enough.

I'm not sure...but maybe the mods deleted the pic becuse she was still considered a rape victim...
maybe now that we found out she was lying we can show the pic...

Back
Top Bottom