Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

ninjahood wrote:

l_9656f51ae9e9089e600bb5b03af48bc0.jpg

took one for the team

Since they had video footage...I don't understand why they were even arrested.

Thank God for Technology because without that camera phone them dudes would be facing hard time.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Originally Posted by CashmereThought96

pimp.gif
just need to find a pic of the girl

fx9p5c.jpg

*right-click save as*
laugh.gif
but i was watching this on the news a little earlier and as they were interviewing students reaction on campus, they came across a black chick that said about the girl who lied " oh it's wrong what she did, but she shouldn't be punished for it" or something to that effect....
eek.gif
indifferent.gif
and im thinking to myself seriously? you file a false report involving rape and shouldnt get charged for that? wow
smh.gif
but if they did do it throw them under the jail...btw that Nassau County jail is not a nice one...benches are hard as *%+% and them cells are freezing cold in the winter...
mad.gif
@ the fact i kno that

yeah I saw that interview this morning. she said that the accuser definitely needs to apologize but it wasn't that serious for her to be punished......whenI heard her say that I was like "this trick probably gave the accuser the idea."

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

3. These mofos ran a train...

I mean, I see so many dudes on NT talking about running trains on chicks and I seriously can't help but grimace at the thought. I mean, do y'all find sex to be that important that you would willingly have sex with a woman right after she just had intercourse, and most likely exchanged fluids with one of your boys. Really...is it that serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif

More importantly, the way I see it, the very kind of girl that is down for ishh like that is the very kind of girl YOU DON'T want to mess with because if she is "open" to the idea of having five men inside her, given a very short time frame, who knows what she has done in her past...and ultimately, what she got crawling inside her.
I'm sayin...

Y'all are some desperate losers if running train on a chick sounds like a good time.

You and your mans' might as well rub your junk together.
dont knock it until you try it..is there a better sense of comradery between ya boys then training a chick and dapping ya boys up at the sametime?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO

first off I'm married, so no one took my wife...especially from Hempstead
laugh.gif

second those guy are savages, i'd hate to be a female catching a train from Parsons Center...soon us they come off the train

"yo ma you going to that good, maybe you can teach me some things"
(while forcefullby gripping her wrist until number exchange takes place)

roll.gif

Originally Posted by neverflopped

yeah I saw that interview this morning. she said that the accuser definitely needs to apologize but it wasn't that serious for her to be punished......when I heard her say that I was like "this trick probably gave the accuser the idea."
thanks for getting the quote right i couldnt remember the apology part...+#!+ that u get me locked up for rape i want more than anapology...possibly the ballon knot and something else on top of you spending sometime in the county jail

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

I mean, I see so many dudes on NT talking about running trains on chicks and I seriously can't help but grimace at the thought. I mean, do y'all find sex to be that important that you would willingly have sex with a woman right after she just had intercourse, and most likely exchanged fluids with one of your boys. Really...is it that serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif

More importantly, the way I see it, the very kind of girl that is down for ishh like that is the very kind of girl YOU DON'T want to mess with because if she is "open" to the idea of having five men inside her, given a very short time frame, who knows what she has done in her past...and ultimately, what she got crawling inside her.
I'm sayin...

Y'all are some desperate losers if running train on a chick sounds like a good time.

dont knock it until you try it..is there a better sense of comradery between ya boys then training a chick and dapping ya boys up at the same time?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO
I can think of hundreds of other activities I'd rather do than that, that would build up the camaraderie between my friends and me.

she should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law, for ruining those guys' reputation and filing a false report.

even though the seem like shifty dirty city kids
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm sayin...

dont knock it until you try it..is there a better sense of comradery between ya boys then training a chick and dapping ya boys up at the same time?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO
I can think of millions of other activities I'd rather do than that, that would build up the camaraderie between my friends and me.

roll.gif
...fixed..

"I got the #!*%* on my camera phone, got the #!*%* on my camera phone"-Biggivell

But she should get the same amount of time they would've gotten, and runnin a train is always Tony the Tiger GRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!

and theres another party just like last weekend..next weekend
let's see what happens this week

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm sayin...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO
I can think of billions of other activities I'd rather do than that, that would build up the camaraderie between my friends and me.

roll.gif
...fixed..
...double fixed.
tired.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm sayin...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO
I can think of hundreds of other activities I'd rather do than that, that would build up the camaraderie between my friends and me.
On the real, being one step away from gay doesn't sound like a bonding experience I want to have with my friends.

Good for them. It's saddening to think about all the other cases like this where they actually get sent to prison
smh.gif

Dirtylicious wrote:

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm sayin...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo reading that I got flashbacks of that Boondocks episode wit the Bros over %!#* music video
laugh.gif

My boy: Man you trying to smash Jasmine?

Me: Ehh sure Im down.

My boy: Aight you number 3 so far.

Que Dave Chapelle Gif.

sick.gif
sick.gif

I'm sayin...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO
Again fam that is NOT A TRAIN