Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

Trizzys ...FTW
pimp.gif

No girl in the middle...
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

i told you, nyc women would never place themselves in a situation they dont wanna be in.

they dont even acknowledge you let alone look in your direction unless they want something or intend break ice.

i knew she was a lie, that campus' students travel in packs 15-20, because of this...those city low-lifes prowl and harrass the campus on a daily. "comehere a sec ma"
sick.gif
....etc
wth are u talking about? this is the second time you talk about walking in packs of 20, not once have i seen that going to school there for 3years lol, i bet you were that dude who got beat up and robbed on his way to kennedys or dizzys a couple semesters back
roll.gif
, yeah, thats explains the whole pack thing
roll.gif
, i used to get shapeups right on hempstead, never had any problems, then againim spanish, they prob thought i lived around there lol

Originally Posted by Master Zik

Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

3. These mofos ran a train...

I mean, I see so many dudes on NT talking about running trains on chicks and I seriously can't help but grimace at the thought. I mean, do y'all find sex to be that important that you would willingly have sex with a woman right after she just had intercourse, and most likely exchanged fluids with one of your boys. Really...is it that serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif

More importantly, the way I see it, the very kind of girl that is down for ishh like that is the very kind of girl YOU DON'T want to mess with because if she is "open" to the idea of having five men inside her, given a very short time frame, who knows what she has done in her past...and ultimately, what she got crawling inside her.
I'm sayin...

Y'all are some desperate losers if running train on a chick sounds like a good time.

You and your mans' might as well rub your junk together.
dont knock it until you try it..is there a better sense of comradery between ya boys then training a chick and dapping ya boys up at the same time?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO
Again fam that is NOT A TRAIN
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif
mad.gif
{ You stay pushing the envelope with that

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by TRIPLETHREAT0699

Originally Posted by yung egg foo

i told you, nyc women would never place themselves in a situation they dont wanna be in.

they dont even acknowledge you let alone look in your direction unless they want something or intend break ice.

i knew she was a lie, that campus' students travel in packs 15-20, because of this...those city low-lifes prowl and harrass the campus on a daily. "comehere a sec ma"
sick.gif
....etc
wth are u talking about? this is the second time you talk about walking in packs of 20, not once have i seen that going to school there for 3 years lol, i bet you were that dude who got beat up and robbed on his way to kennedys or dizzys a couple semesters back
roll.gif
, yeah, thats explains the whole pack thing
roll.gif
, i used to get shapeups right on hempstead, never had any problems, then again im spanish, they prob thought i lived around there lol
I haven't been there for over two years... Did they rename Dizzy's "Nacho Mama's"? I stay getting invites to that trash...
laugh.gif

so many girls do this kinda %#+% now in my area. Im afraid to have one night stands with chicks

Originally Posted by Dapper D

Dirtylicious wrote:
Originally Posted by I DONT PASS

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

Originally Posted by SuperAntigen

3. These mofos ran a train...

I mean, I see so many dudes on NT talking about running trains on chicks and I seriously can't help but grimace at the thought. I mean, do y'all find sex to be that important that you would willingly have sex with a woman right after she just had intercourse, and most likely exchanged fluids with one of your boys. Really...is it that serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif

More importantly, the way I see it, the very kind of girl that is down for ishh like that is the very kind of girl YOU DON'T want to mess with because if she is "open" to the idea of having five men inside her, given a very short time frame, who knows what she has done in her past...and ultimately, what she got crawling inside her.
I'm sayin...

Y'all are some desperate losers if running train on a chick sounds like a good time.

You and your mans' might as well rub your junk together.
dont knock it until you try it..is there a better sense of comradery between ya boys then training a chick and dapping ya boys up at the same time?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DIDNT THINK SO
I can think of hundreds of other activities I'd rather do than that, that would build up the camaraderie between my friends and me.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yo reading that I got flashbacks of that Boondocks episode wit the Bros over %!#* music video
laugh.gif

I did too
laugh.gif

Heard today on the radio about why she recanted her story...

Authorities said that her story was very inconsistent...

But, the breaking point was when they told her everything might have been caught on cell phone video and that's when she came clean and admitted that itwasn't rape, but consensual...

She made up the story because her boyfriend questioned her about that night and that's when she made up the story to him to save face I guess or to try tokeep him or something...

she had a boyfriend and did all that too?...
damn

pathetic though... girls like her are the reason why people question allegations of rape

Back
Top Bottom