Girl lied about being gang raped at Hofstra, The 5th man has been revealed, Taveras is an NTer

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

laugh.gif
some one slap a you mad on this

3563565965.jpg
they all look innocent cept for the big fella on right
smh.gif
....my man got the "yo... i just got away with murder" face on
laugh.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by holdenmichael

ahh man, i feel real good for those guys, im glad they got it right. stupid skeeza $$@$%
I'm obviously happy that the truth came to light and hope that justice will be served. Still, I don't feel good for these guys. Did they put any thought into their future? Were they going to keep that event a secret from their eventual spouse? Did they consider that if a girl that young was willing to be tied up for sex with five guys she barely knew, there are other things they don't know about her that could pose problems?

This is a bad story all around
smh.gif

My thoughts exactly--

A part of me is glad that they've been vindicated, but just as well, another part of me hopes that they learned a very valuable lesson from this ordeal.The sex may have been consensual, based on girl's most recent confession, but still, so many things stand wrong with the entire situation.

1. She was intoxicated/they were probably intoxicated as well meaning they made a decision (which turned out to be potentially damaging) while not in theirright state of minds. She couldn't legally give consent, and neither could they give nor receive it as well. Had this been in small town USA in the middleto southernmost part of Texas, and had ol' girl been white--best believe they would still be on the burner for that simple fact alone.

2. They either tied her up against her will, or she gave them permission. Either way, tying up a drunk female has the greatest potential to ALWAYS turn bad.Forget that she can't even give consent to begin with, but what happens while in the act, she says NO or STOP. A woman's natural tendency at this pointis often to push or nudge. But if she's tied up, you've actively taken away her ability to physically terminate intercourse meaning now, you'reunknowingly drifting into the realm that is potential rape.

3. These mofos ran a train...

I mean, I see so many dudes on NT talking about running trains on chicks and I seriously can't help but grimace at the thought. I mean, do y'all findsex to be that important that you would willingly have sex with a woman right after she just had intercourse, and most likely exchanged fluids with one of yourboys. Really...is it that serious...
sick.gif
sick.gif

More importantly, the way I see it, the very kind of girl that is down for ishh like that is the very kind of girl YOU DON'T want to mess with because ifshe is "open" to the idea of having five men inside her, given a very short time frame, who knows what she has done in her past...and ultimately,what she got crawling inside her.

These dude might have gotten off, but they will def. be some level of stigma surrounding them--especially the dude that actually attends Hofstra, until hegraduates. And as for ol' girl, like someone said, it be wise for her to transfer...
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by ittakesalittlebitmore

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by Smedroc

Originally Posted by COOLnificent

Originally Posted by GrizztheBoss

laugh.gif
some one slap a you mad on this

3563565965.jpg
they all look innocent cept for the big fella on right
smh.gif
....my man got the "yo... i just got away with rape" face on
laugh.gif

fixed...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

And isn't he the one that actually attends Hofstra?

Wait, I was listening to the the Cipha Sounds and Rosenberg show, which is
pimp.gif
, in the morning today and they said that the chick was white
nerd.gif

I agree with SuperAntigen's post above.

& yeah 18 so shes most likely a freshman so no matter where she goes she's got a long road ahead of her. No dude in their right mind is messing withher after this. Unless its a dude looking to take advantage of that fact that if she calls rape no one will believe her.
laugh.gif

[color= rgb(102, 0, 153)]1 reason why i'm usually iffy when it comes to rape charges....there's always a girl who getstoo wild and the next day she screams rape....dudes gonna have that hanging over their heads[/color]

Originally Posted by sole vintage

Originally Posted by airmaxes

Shorty played herself. Might as well just drop out of school..
she has bigger problems than that
grin.gif

yeah...shorty needs to drop out of life.

if I was one of those dudes involved I wouldn want my face all out there and whatnot....even if found innocent

damn that messed up for both parties. It sucks for her because now she looks like a fool and has basically lost most of her chances at finding anybody to be ina relationship with because they are gonna be afraid of what she might accuse them of. and it sucks for the dudes because they will always be know forelegantly raping a girl. I never understood why they show potential criminals pictures, they are $%!+@+ for life basically.
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by ccookielover49

damn that messed up for both parties. It sucks for her because now she looks like a fool and has basically lost most of her chances at finding anybody to be in a relationship with because they are gonna be afraid of what she might accuse them of. and it sucks for the dudes because they will always be know for elegantly raping a girl. I never understood why they show potential criminals pictures, they are $%!+@+ for life basically.
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SIZE TENS

damn that messed up for both parties. It sucks for her because now she looks like a fool and has basically lost most of her chances at finding anybody to be in a relationship with because they are gonna be afraid of what she might accuse them of. and it sucks for the dudes because they will always be know for elegantly raping a girl. I never understood why they show potential criminals pictures, they are $%!+@+ for life basically.
smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Was that supposed to be allegedly?

I hope they throw the book at this little b.. i got to Nassau which isright behind hofstra and i know alot of people that go their (i almost went there) and alot of the girls there are swag's so i knew when i heard this theybsing...

We should expose this chick for being the H.O.E that cried wolf and make some gif's about it #NT
laugh.gif
i hate chick like this foreal though i feel bad fordude that goes their he can never go back..

Originally Posted by romedadude

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

Originally Posted by MrsLight

Originally Posted by romedadude

smh.gif
smh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

roll.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif