Originally Posted by Do Be Doo

tired.gif

end of the spurs era...even though i hate them, i respect them
the lakers-spurs series used to be
pimp.gif

especially the .4 shot
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

san antonio isn't the suns their hearts don't pump kool aid. san antonio will be healthy next season and if they get some younger guys inthey'll be right back in the thick of things. i think san antonio has one last strong run in them and they run that team well, so i won't be surprisedto see them make some good moves in the offseason.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

It doesn't matter though, I don't think we got ANY kind of chance against Cleveland, and that's what really matters.

laugh.gif
what?
If we somehow reach the Finals.

Mavs fans should not be looking ahead to the Finals.. shouldn't you just be happy this team made the second round?

i know you're a fan and all, but come on. you wouldn't hear a Sixers fan talking about the Lakers if they made the 2nd round.

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

The way they have been playing, the Hornets would be good to play.

I'd probably rather play the Lakers, but that's just the way things fall.

It doesn't matter though, I don't think we got ANY kind of chance against Cleveland, and that's what really matters.
You're buggin...
laugh.gif

We don't have a chance against the Lakers... Or the Nuggets, IMO... THAT is what matters...

We'll cross the Cleveland bridge if we get there...

And for what it's worth... Portland has a better chance to beat the Lakers than Houston does...
Do you watch the games?

I mean I can understand saying we won't beat Denver but to say we don't have a chance, come on.

I see why dudes be trying to pull your Cowboys' card. You like that dude in Major League, the whole movie dude is saying the Indians can't/aren'tgoing to win then starts cheering at the end.
smh.gif

Congrats to the Mavs. The Spurs had a hell of a run this season given all their injuries which finally caught up with them. Hopefully they get rid of some theveterans and get players that can actually score. Come on RaSheed.

This might be the end of a San Antonio Championship Era...Timmys gettin old, Ginobili is constantly hurt, and Parker seems to be the only one of the 3 to carrythis team.

Sad to say, but i miss the old Timmy lighting up my Blazers and the Top Western teams.

sure denver swept us this season, but 3 out of those 4 games, we lost by a combined 7 points....*%%+ the spurs....we are HOT right now.

Mavs in 6.

I give a lot of people props in here for giving the Spurs credit. I was pissed earlier but now that its over in done with I still think they have 2 more yearsto go adding a few more player alongside Manu, Duncan, and parker. We just need a scorer and big man alongside Duncan. Gooden just seems to weak and he is nota defense of player.

I won't count the Mavs out yet but I honestly don't think they can make it that far due to lack of Defense. I'll be rooting for the rockets though.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Do you watch the games?

I mean I can understand saying we won't beat Denver but to say we don't have a chance, come on.

I see why dudes be trying to pull your Cowboys' card. You like that dude in Major League, the whole movie dude is saying the Indians can't/aren't going to win then starts cheering at the end.
smh.gif
Bro, what have you seen that has you convinced this team can beat Denver in a seven game series? Let's not act like we're the only teamplaying on another level from the regular season... Denver is playing outta their minds right now...

We beat the Spurs without Ginobili... It feels great, but let's be serious, it ain't like we were world beaters in this series...

Dirk and JET were awful this whole series... If they play like that against Denver we don't have a chance. Period... And Denver has PLENTY of bodies tothrow at Dirk... They've got at least two guys more capable of taking Dirk out of games than Matt Bonner or Kurt Thomas...

It's a great feeling to advance again, but slooooooooooooow down...

r.i.p. to a dynasty.

TD is old now, i never liked him but it hurts to see him like that.

Tony parker if youre smart, JUMP SHIP early.

was watching the highlights from this game and looks like the spurs were disinterested, they probably know its a tough wall to climb from a 3-1 deficit butstill, the fans deserve better, i'm happy though coz i was rooting for the mavs

Originally Posted by BCF06

I give a lot of people props in here for giving the Spurs credit. I was pissed earlier but now that its over in done with I still think they have 2 more years to go adding a few more player alongside Manu, Duncan, and parker. We just need a scorer and big man alongside Duncan. Gooden just seems to weak and he is not a defense of player.

Series clincher last night was great. Good team effort to put the Spurs away when they had them down. Now onto the second round against Denver cause theHornets are not winning that series. The Mavs have a chance against Denver but everyone has to be on their game for that to happen and I don't know if thatis going to happen yet.

The door closed on the Spurs dynasty last season in the series vs. New Orleans. Although the Spurs won the series you could see how much of a struggle it wasfor them to win games and nothing would come easy for them anymore.

The Spurs are going to have an extremely tough time making any improvements in the off-season...they have virtually no cap room. Next season they'llprobably finish in the bottom half of the playoff seeds.

I gotta give a shout out to my ex-mav, michael finley. without his clutch 3-pointer against the hornets, the mavs wouldn't have played the spurs in thefirst round.
2v3ka9x.gif

I swear I remember someone sayin in January that this wasn't the Spurs year.
nerd.gif

Can't remember who it was, must be real smart though.
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

Congrats to the Mavs, and props to the Spurs on their run this decade. Get Manu healthy, get at LEAST 2 young athletic guys on the court, and make another runat it next year.

Back
Top Bottom