Game 5: Mavs @ Spurs 8:30 TNT

Cushion FTW.
pimp.gif

Nowitness I know you were smiling from cheek-to-cheek at that Josh tip-in.

If we get this kind of production in the next round, we can make the WCF.

Every time they get close the Mavs answer.

edit: here we go again. down to 7. it'll be back up to 15 in a couple minutes.

Originally Posted by Wings90

Every time they get close the Mavs answer.

edit: here we go again. down to 7. it'll be back up to 15 in a couple minutes.
Spoke too soon.
pimp.gif

KIDD!!!

HOW YOU LIKE THAT TRADE NOW BABY.
pimp.gif

Kidd has been excellent tonight.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

DAGGER!!

Goodnight SAS.

The Mavs got too many weapons and the Spurs can't score consistently. SA needs to desperately add some shooters and athleticism because their run is done.

Kidd with the 3
eek.gif
at the buzzer- this game is over. I never thought SAwould go this quickly.

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

The Mavs got too many weapons and the Spurs can't score consistently. SA needs to desperately add some shooters and athleticism because their run is done.

Kidd with the 3
eek.gif
at the buzzer- this game is over. I never thought SA would go this quickly.
Sums up everything I'm feeling.

The Mavs can beat Denver.

This team came together at the right time.

We are absoluutely a completely different team without Manu. It's all good though. People gonna be really upset when their team loses this year
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by tSamShoX

So are y'all gonna play the Lakers or Nuggets next round?
Nuggets.

This is going to shape up being an EXCELLENT WCF Semi/Finals, doesn't matter who goes to the WCF. Both teams are VERY hot at the right time.

This is just downright disgusting. Congrats to you Mavs fans but the next round is as far as you go. Anyway we do need to get rid of the dead weight likeVaughn, Udoka, Bonner, and Bowen and we do need to get at least two more scorers because I don't think Manu will be the same after this year.

Originally Posted by SenorRoboto2k5

Originally Posted by BeallsFinest

Kidd with the 3
eek.gif
at the buzzer- this game is over. I never thought SA would go this quickly.
Sums up everything I'm feeling.

The Mavs can beat Denver.

This team came together at the right time.

Thank You!

Spurs are done. Let this be a lesson to them that they need to come back with new players next season that can score on offense. They should had done this lastyear. Bowen, Vaugh, Thomas needs to go. Even if they had Ginobili, this team is not capable of scoring enough points with the Lakers or Mavs. They better addsome fire power next season to keep up with the rest of West.

Originally Posted by BCF06

This is just downright disgusting. Congrats to you Mavs fans but the next round is as far as you go. Anyway we do need to get rid of the dead weight like Vaughn, Udoka, Bonner, and Bowen and we do need to get at least two more scorers because I don't think Manu will be the same after this year.

Manu gonna be aight next year trust me

Back
Top Bottom