Game 5: Mavs @ Spurs 8:30 TNT

Good
Night
San
Antonio

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

We are absoluutely a completely different team without Manu. It's all good though. People gonna be really upset when their team loses this year
pimp.gif

but your's will win the fishing contest before the mavs this year

Originally Posted by iNiNe5

it was a good run san antonio......
It wasn't even a good run at all. We sucked this series. Nobody stepped up besides Duncan and Parker. We do need players and Pop needs torealize we can't do it with a roster full of veterans ready to retire. I like Manu and all but he messed up playing in the Olympics last summer becausethat is where he screwed up his ankle and this injury is gonna affect him the rest of his career. Besides he is also aging.

Manu needs to get traded too injury prone. Next yr he will be hurt just in time for the playoffs again.

Good luck to the Mavs. They can take out the Nuggets and then it's up to them to shut down Kobe and the Lake Show.

Mavs over Nuggets in 6;
Mavs over Lakers in 7
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by shatterkneesinc

Originally Posted by NyRapisBack

We are absoluutely a completely different team without Manu. It's all good though. People gonna be really upset when their team loses this year
pimp.gif

but your's will win the fishing contest before the mavs this year

I'm gonna enjoy laughing when The Rapist and his companions fail yet again
laugh.gif
. So have your fun laughing at the spurs for this week. Because you are infor a huge rude awakening

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Good luck to the Mavs. They can take out the Nuggets and then it's up to them to shut down Kobe and the Lake Show.

Mavs over Nuggets in 6;
Mavs over Lakers in 7
nerd.gif
The Lakers ain't beating Houston.

All Texas WCF.

Book it.

Damn Spurs
smh.gif
I will be the 1st to let y'all know I will be the last to congratulate the Mavs
grin.gif
I am only happy for Dirk and Gerald Green, the rest cango jump off a cliff
ohwell.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Originally Posted by mikejs210

Mavs over Nuggets in 6;
Mavs over Lakers in 7
nerd.gif
The Lakers ain't beating Houston.

All Texas WCF.

Book it.

Thats what im talking about!!!

Have fun fishing Finley.
pimp.gif

Onto the Nuggets.

TP, great effort, just not enough.

roll.gif
@ Dampier.

pimp.gif

Nowitness, and you were thought this was a throwaway season..?

happy.gif

bye bye spurs. and tony parker will be the PG who will score forever and never make it anywhere in the playoffs once duncan is officially done with thisdemise and retires

BIG props to the role players.. Barea, Bass, Wright, Dampier.

But this series was all Josh Howard, thanks dude, this series would have been ugly without him.

damn the mavs and lakers in the conference final will be something to watch, they have a chance of beating LA.

coasting thru the season and turning it on in the playoffs, hopefully they wont choke like the past 3 years lol.

I am SO glad Tim Duncan and the Spurs are OUT of the playoffs. Well done Mavs.

This series was unbearable for me.
laugh.gif

Congrats, Mavs. Definitely still a talented team.

Nuggets-Mavs is gonna be great.

With the way they're both playing, each is capable of taking the series.

Gonna sit back and enjoy.

I was kind of worried the way Andersen and the Nuggets bigs give Dirk problems, but man our role players are stepping up so well recently, it's going to betough.

Our match-ups are going to be very interesting. Who stops Melo? Will Chauncey step all over Kidd like he did to CP3? Kidd is a lot bigger and tougher than Paulis, and they're both very similar in size, so it's going to be interesting.

Back
Top Bottom