Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Sibling? Dude is talking about his offspring....

Is cool thought I know what you meant.

He mentioned he did "conversion therapy" on his brothers too :lol:

Put my lil bro on when he was 16 and waiting for my other one to turn 16

You know how homophobic you have to be to try to force your brothers into straightness and counting down the days til you think they're ready :lol: Sounds like some medieval Europe @#$@.

Why are we skipping over this?

wtfbeard.PNG

You know how homophobic you have to be to try to force your brothers into straightness and counting down the days til you think they're ready :lol: Sounds like some medieval Europe @#$@.
Oh snap ... lol

People in South Africa about to learn real quick.

Getting displaced, being jail for racist outburst , etc.

Seems like a color rebellion is brewing ...

I hope that the entire contry unify in arms and say **** you France, we aren't paying you **** anymore.....

Could care less about others opinion. What works for me might not work for you and vise versa. You might be ok with your brother or son saying that hes a woman inside but im not. Guess we were raised diffrent.
About 6 months ago i was pipping down this snow bunny and lil bro was in the next room doing the same with her little sister :pimp: felt proud idc

Could care less about others opinion. What works for me might not work for you and vise versa. You might be ok with your brother or son saying that hes a woman inside but im not. Guess we were raised diffrent.
About 6 months ago i was pipping down this snow bunny and lil bro was in the next room doing the same with her little sister :pimp: felt proud idc

Definitely raised "diffrent". I "could care less" about who anyone else is "pipping", but enjoy listening in on your brother's sex life, I guess...

What is "pipping down"? And you seem really strange about what your sibling does with his genitals. M
Definitely raised "diffrent". I "could care less" about who anyone else is "pipping", but enjoy listening in on your brother's sex life, I guess...

:rofl:

Was literally about to post the exact same thing....

The most wildin out thinkin they doin it I've seen in this thread :lol: :lol:

Just because we were raised different doesn't mean there's no right way. You clearly were raised wrong. I not only blame your parents as they failed you, but I also blame you and your unwillingness to learn.

Not only would you force your kid brother or underage son to have sex, but you would shame them for being different.

Your view on this is pretty disguising.

Btw, I'm cool with you being homophobic, but raising your offspring the same way and molesting/ raping them ... you pathetic.

I dont know about 11 but 14-15 im def gonna put my son on some yambs quick. Put my lil bro on when he was 16 and waiting for my other one to turn 16. Nothing wrong with it especially with all this bs agenda going on. I dont need anyone in my fam to think being trans or gay is ok.

Definition of this thread.

Back
Top Bottom