Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

As in people aren't a demagogue who believe in age restrictions for everything, plus young people voting isn't nearly equivalent to young people being able to own guns or consume alcohol legally. I don't see the logic in how believing in age restriction for something like the right to own a gun makes someone a hypocrite when they don't believe in age restriction for something like voting.
Cool beans ...

So the reason why age limits are set is because they don't trust kids are capable of making the right decisions or aren't old enough to understand the consequences of their actions. However, they are old enough to make a decision that's going to impact the entire nation for 4 years.

Is cool .... they aren't hypocrites and there's no correlation....

The same way, you can send an 18 y/o boy to war but can't serve him a beer at the bar.

At least you know the difference between to and too. Thanks

Este guey lo esta haciendo.

21617873_1881123388573624_4160903948214428919_n.jpg

29594816_1881123381906958_1459782734890335058_n.jpg

29570870_1881123385240291_9177306533022875869_n.jpg

29572261_1881123428573620_4379557977502921776_n.jpg

29570598_1881123425240287_6853325430412496926_n.jpg

29695260_1881123455240284_7224574123038759283_n.jpg

29570637_1881123485240281_8181382124088472241_n.jpg
29542665_1881123481906948_3441611545867927119_n.jpg

22308801_1881123498573613_3991839601092886402_n.jpg

Might have gone over some’s head, but the reason he’s “doing it” because it resembles the “dream” of every Mexican that comes from the motherland and wants to be a US Citizen. Since they’re illegal, the idea goes that “You find an American women with citizenship so you can become legal, & fix your family’s legal status in the states.” But, he pulled off the impossible. He’s “one of us”, marrying a citizen, & to top it off she’s AWG. Dude pulled off a hat trick! Damn near mission impossible!

Cool beans ...

So the reason why age limits are set is because they don't trust kids are capable of making the right decisions or aren't old enough to understand the consequences of their actions. However, they are old enough to make a decision that's going to impact the entire nation for 4 years.

Except, in the case of voting, there are also older people participating. (Who can be just as bone headed as young adults)

Except, in the case of voting there are also older people participating, hence why they are equivalent imo.
Hence, the reason why this is an demagogue driven agenda. They are appealing to the youth current fears/trend to overthrown the other party.

However, when it comes to the entire package of rights, there are age restrictions set by the same party that wants the youth to vote.

Like I said, I have my flame suit but let's be honest and talk about everything.

In addition, the same people that want guns eradicated are the same party screaming pro-choice. So, you fear guns because they hurt people but the innocent fetus (which is a living thing) is cool to abort because it has not been pushed out the womb? Seems like hypocrisy to me, but I'm sure people will not see the correlation.

Hence, the reason why this is an demagogue driven agenda.
I get what you're saying but there's nuance to these positions like I explained earlier. Just because somebody doesn't want a gun in the hand of a hormonal 18 y.o. doesn't make them a hypocrite if they believe that that same 18 y.o. should be able to vote.

And I don't think there's anything wrong with appealing to demographics, that's how you get people to vote, something that the dems seemed to forget in 2016.

I get what you're saying but there's nuance to these positions like I explained earlier. Just because somebody doesn't want a gun in the hand of a hormonal 18 y.o. doesn't make them a hypocrite if they believe that that same 18 y.o. should be able to vote.

And I don't think there's anything wrong with appealing to demographics, that's how you get people to vote, something that the dems seemed to forget in 2016.
I'm glad you understand what I'm saying, but I don't understand what you're saying .

In other words, is cool for a hormonal 18 y/o to vote since it can benefit you , but not for the same hormonal 18 y/o to own a gun or have a beer because, well they are hormonal and not rational? In addition, is cool for that same 18 y/o to be trained to kill, given the same weapons he wouldn't be allowed to buy and be sent to war?

Seems like a bunch of BS beneficial argument....

Ya dude have be sounding like a WV redneck ... smh

PS, they aren't appealing to demographic but lying to them and putting fear in their hearts.

Although Trump has gone to the extreme of publicizing his illegal aliens agenda, let's not act like the Democrats haven't tried to get rid of them behind close doors. LoL

In that same vein, I think it's bizarre to say 16 is old enough to control a motor vehicle even though they're obviously not old enough for other things.

I'm glad you understand what I'm saying, but I don't understand what you're saying .

In other words, is cool for a hormonal 18 y/o to vote since it can benefit you , but not for the same hormonal 18 y/o to own a gun or have a beer because, well they are hormonal and not rational? In addition, is cool for that same 18 y/o to be trained to kill, given the same weapons he can buy and be sent to war?

It's cool for a hormonal 18 y.o. to vote because it's balanced out by older people also being able to vote. If they're old enough to pay the gov taxes then they should be old enough to participate in voting for who runs the gov.

In other words, is cool for a hormonal 18 y/o to vote since it can benefit you , but not for the same hormonal 18 y/o to own a gun or have a beer because, well they are hormonal and not rational? In addition, is cool for that same 18 y/o to be trained to kill, given the same weapons he wouldn't be allowed to buy and be sent to war?

Ya dude have be sounding like a WV redneck ... smh

PS, they aren't appealing to demographic but lying to them and putting fear in their hearts.

Although Trump has gone to the extreme of publicizing his illegal aliens agenda, let's not act like the Democrats haven't tried to get rid of them behind close doors. LoL

So would you propose that a legal adult should be 21+? That means they can’t smoke, drink, vote, or join the war until you are of age. Or, would that be “too much” if all that hits you at once? I think the way it is right now it’s kind of smooth transition. Yeah, you can vote at 18, but that’s once every Four years. Same with war, most of the time we are in times of peace, smoking isn’t for everyone, & drinking you have to wait three years. Imagine, if we allowed all of it to happen at once?

I don’t lean too much on either side, I see some good in each party. We’re all human, with such a short life span, I don’t see why we can’t stop driving all these agendas. Especially when they change year in, & year out. I loved Obama, don’t care much for Trump... but if I’m being honest neither one of them stopped a day in their life to help me out. Life keeps going man, I’ma find a way to take care of my family & myself no matter who the president is or what party is running the White House.

It's cool for a hormonal 18 y.o. to vote because it's balanced out by older people also being able to vote. If they're old enough to pay the gov taxes then they should be old enough to participate in voting for who runs the gov.
The youth would probably unbalance the voting, but that's neither here nor there. If we as a society are empowering the youth to have a voice and vote, then they should be granted all privileges period. Simple concept ... there's no way you are going to convince me that is cool for them to vote but not be able to drink.

In addition, taxation is the wrong scenario to use, as there are 16 y/o paying taxes.

Last edited:
So would you propose that a legal adult should be 21+? That means they can’t smoke, drink, vote, or join the war until you are of age. Or, would that be “too much” if all that hits you at once? I think the way it is right now it’s kind of smooth transition. Yeah, you can vote at 18, but that’s once every Four years. Same with war, most of the time we are in times of peace, smoking isn’t for everyone, & drinking you have to wait three years. Imagine, if we allowed all of it to happen at once?

I don’t lean too much on either side, I see some good in each party. We’re all human, with such a short life span, I don’t see why we can’t stop driving all these agendas. Especially when they change year in, & year out. I loved Obama, don’t care much for Trump... but if I’m being honest neither one of them stopped a day in their life to help me out. Life keeps going man, I’ma find a way to take care of my family & myself no matter who the president is or what party is running the White House.
I can careless if is 18 or 21. I rather it be 18 to be honest ....

What I'm saying is, you can't pick and choose what to regulate based on kids aged (too young to understand) and letting others slide.

In your scenerio, it be cool for a 18-20 y/o to give his life for this country before he could have a drink. Or he would be able to protect this country with the same weapons they aren't legally able to purchase. Sound very dumb to me.

The Harpy Eagle is my favorite animal. how did you find out about that bird? you just into falconry or something? most people who have heard of it live in their habitat range.
Saw it on reddit a lil while ago, bird looked like something out of final fantasy, had to make it my avi.

I can careless if is 18 or 21. I rather it be 18 to be honest ....

What I'm saying is, you can't pick and choose what to regulate based on kids aged (too young to understand) and letting others slide.

In your scenerio, it be cool for a 18-20 y/o to give his life for this country before he could have a drink. Or he would be able to protect this country with the same weapons they aren't legally able to purchase. Sound very dumb to me.

Just to be clear, that wasn’t my stance at all. I think at 18 these “adults” are still kids. I rather it be 21, but that would mean everything starts there. Going to war, drinking, smoking, voting, buying weapons, etc... If you’re in the armed forces now you should be legally able to do everything else. Yet, a few other “kids” have wet the bed and messed it up for everyone else. Maybe it’s time to scale it back a bit.

Just to be clear, that wasn’t my stance at all. I think at 18 these “adults” are still kids. I rather it be 21, but that would mean everything starts there. Going to war, drinking, smoking, voting, buying weapons, etc... If you’re in the armed forces now you should be legally able to do everything else. Yet, a few other “kids” have wet the bed and messed it up for everyone else. Maybe it’s time to scale it back a bit.
That's cool with me too ... However, don't send kids that are under 21 to war and not afford them all the rights of adult. Same goes for voting.

And just to emphasize the hypocrisy ... an 18 y/o is to young to do certain stuff, but they can be punished just like an adult.

Again, either they to young or they old enough. Shouldn't be the masses picking and choosing.

Back
Top Bottom