Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Screenshot_20180402-115229_Chrome.jpg

Reminds me of

Classic post. These fighters have the level of dedication, heart and determination that you just don't see anymore. The fighter in green certainly showed us tough. Those fierce chops and kicks would've destroyed a lesser fighter but the fighter in the sky mask is ELITE level so I'm not surprised that he dropped the fighter in green a few times and that it took everything the fighter in green had to put him down. AMAZING. VERY impressed with Al Haymon putting not 1, not 2, not 3, not 4, not 5 not 6 but 7 fights on display .

My observations of the other fights.

1. I can see why the fighter in gray never loses. I would not want to Face this guy with those moves.

2. Fighter that missed the spinning heel kick had great form and even GREATER execution .

3. Fighter in black sent a message. His roundhouse kicks would've destroyed anyone that likes pain. I'm not surprised that the force of his kicks knocked him down.

4. Afro Ninja is truly an inspiration. His peperseverance to finish the move was inspiring.

5. The last two fighters were truly ELITE. Nothing but Awesomeness in their videos.

I dont know about 11 but 14-15 im def gonna put my son on some yambs quick. Put my lil bro on when he was 16 and waiting for my other one to turn 16. Nothing wrong with it especially with all this bs agenda going on. I dont need anyone in my fam to think being trans or gay is ok.

I dont know about 11 but 14-15 im def gonna put my son on some yambs quick. Put my lil bro on when he was 16 and waiting for my other one to turn 16. Nothing wrong with it especially with all this bs agenda going on. I dont need anyone in my fam to think being trans or gay is ok.
lol

SMH.

I guess if you have a girl, you need for her to get dicked down too, you don't want your family or daughter to think being a dike is cool?

If you have to think about hiring women to rape your siblings into straightness...I don't think you get how sexuality works at all :lol:

Also, if you're waiting til age 16 for this rape to take place, I think you're too late anyway
Sibling? Dude is talking about his offspring....

Is cool thought I know what you meant.

Back
Top Bottom