Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yeah cause only on nt hooking your brother up with a loose 17 year old is molestation
And not being ok with transgenders and homosexuals is unacceptable :lol:
What happened to nt?

Yeah cause only on nt hooking your brother up with a loose 17 year old is molestation
What happened to nt?
Why do you as a grown man even know a loose 17 year old?

And why you bringing loose chicks to your brother. Dude's game is that weak :lol:

Besides the bigotry, you sound all around sorry. So do your brothers. Actually I feel sorry for them

What happened to nt?
I know you aren't capable of understanding what's molestation.

You clearly come across that dumb.

Continue taking down white girls like they are badges of honor.

Permiscuous teens also carry lots of STDs, btw!

Why do you as a grown man even know a loose 17 year old?

And why you bringing loose chicks to your brother. Dude's game is that weak :lol:

Besides the bigotry, you sound all around sorry. So do your brothers. Actually I feel sorry for them
First of all i was 19 at the time and she was a grade below me when i was in hs and me and her sister graduated with me so miss me with that. Anf how you gonna talk about sorry when your a grown *** man that spends 19 hours of your day on nt? Yeah im the sorry one :lol:

First of all i was 19 at the time and she was a grade below me when i was in hs and me and her sister graduated with me so miss me with that. Anf how you gonna talk about sorry when your a grown *** man that spends 19 hours of your day on nt? Yeah im the sorry one :lol:
Why you 19 still in HS

I might spend a lot of time on NT, but I also spent enough time studying to graduate on time.

Spewing bigot, 5th year senior, stalking folk online, and loves the sound of underage sex. Washed before you hit your 20s.

All round, just sad.

I don't understand how not caring who someone else is or isn't smashing = simp, lame, etc. This dude dirty dirty 's arousal depends on who his brother is smashing, and somehow he's asking "What happened to NT"

I graduated on time idiot :lol: i stated my age because you guys out here like im 30+ talking about 17 year olds lmao why dont you put your phone down and get a life scrub. Its nice to hide behind a screen aint it ***?

First of all i was 19 at the time

tenor.gif

I graduated on time idiot :lol: i stated my age because you guys out here like im 30+ talking about 17 year olds lmao why dont you put your phone down and get a life scrub. Its nice to hide behind a screen aint it ***?
What, should I pull up?

We meeting in Temecula, or should I pull your info off the registry?

Get off my **** bruh youve been riding me ever since i called you a lame in the other thread. I aint got nothing else to say to ya square asses

Riding you? Did you or did you not use the "hat" emoji when describing your brother smashing 16 year olds on the last page ?

About 6 months ago i was pipping down this snow bunny and lil bro was in the next room doing the same with her little sister :pimp: felt proud idc

How are you getting mad and calling people trolls when you're the one who volunteered this info in the first place?

Idk where you guys got peeping from lmao. Its all good insults dont do anything to me especially when a grown *** man that likes star wars is doing it :lol:

About 6 months ago i was pipping down this snow bunny and lil bro was in the next room doing the same with her little sister :pimp: felt proud idc
Tf wrong with you. It’s just sex. Unless you’re butt ugly or getting none, it’s nbd and nothing worth being proud of. :emoji_confused:

Legit strangest comment I’ve read all day... also.. gross. All four of y’all. Why would ANYONE want to know what kind of bedroom sounds their sibling makes.

Back
Top Bottom