Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

First of all i was 19 at the time and she was a grade below me when i was in hs and me and her sister graduated with me so miss me with that. Anf how you gonna talk about sorry when your a grown *** man that spends 19 hours of your day on nt? Yeah im the sorry one :lol:
Ain't heard that type of comeback in a minute. LOL

New video of dirty dirty has been leaked

giphy.gif

Idk where you guys got peeping from lmao. Its all good insults dont do anything to me especially when a grown *** man that likes star wars is doing it :lol:
I'm sure if you want to make sure your underage son is not gay by bringing a prostitute to **** him, you are going to make sure he insert his penis inside her vagina. I would say, you probably help him or give him a demo of how's done.

Perv.

I'm sure if you want to make sure your underage son is not gay by bringing a prostitute to **** him, you are going to make sure he insert his penis inside her vagina. I would say, you probably help him or give him a demo of how's done.

Perv.

Nah ill use the force b >D

Also im no scrub i dont pay for p and neither will he i will teach him the way of the mac. Get money out the *****

Back
Top Bottom