Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

NiceOffbeatLiger-max-14mb.gif
:rofl::rofl:

Care to post up where i said i mess with underage girls? Cause thats a serious offense where i live and i dont play like that. Dead srs
But is cool to pump your underage bro and future son?

Ok ....

Only way to know someone is loose is ...... well nevermind....

Cause by what you said, you was 18 and she was 16 in HS. So hmmmmm

But is cool to pump your underage bro and future son?

Ok ....

Only way to know someone is loose is ...... well nevermind....

Cause by what you said, you was 18 and she was 16 in HS. So hmmmmm
Only way to know? Thats how you know your a lame. Stop replying trying to setup up a *****

What other way would You?

Pathetic ....
So your telling me you cant tell a girl is loose by how many people shes been with and for how long in a certain period? People talk but you wouldnt unserstand i guess too busy worrying about star wars in hs instead of yambs. Your right your skills about yambz are pathetic.

So your telling me you cant tell a girl is loose by how many people shes been with and for how long in a certain period? People talk but you wouldnt unserstand i guess too busy worrying about star wars in hs instead of yambs. Your right your skills about yambz are pathetic.
No ... You can't ... now I know I'm talking to an inexperienced idiot.

Maybe the way you know is ...

John and Paul ****** her, they both have bigger dicks than me and they both said she was loose, so yeah I have no chance????? But my brothers **** a litter thicker he might be good? Is that how you know girls are loose?

SMH

No ... You can't ... now I know I'm talking to an inexperienced idiot.

Maybe the way you know is ...

John and Paul ****ed her, they both have bigger dicks than me and they both said she was loose, so yeah I have no chance????? But my brothers **** a litter thicker he might be good? Is that how you know girls are loose?

SMH
Lol how do dudes know other dudes **** sizes like that? Measuring contest once a month?? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom