Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

27nvc1.jpg

People in South Africa about to learn real quick.

Getting displaced, being jail for racist outburst , etc.

Seems like a color rebellion is brewing ...

I hope that the entire contry unify in arms and say **** you France, we aren't paying you **** anymore.....

I'm guessing you work at Quicken Loans?

Saw this on FB. I'm not a person who has tats , but I don't see why she getting so much flack for these tats. I think they look pretty good. And as a 90's baby myself, she gets a major pass from me.

As a fellow 90s baby and fan of most of those shows...naa I can't give that a pass

One of the worst sleeves I've seen,looking like a sticker covered lunchbox from middle school :lol:

I love to see quotes:pimp: yall need another d to ride i thought i made it clear i dont get down like that. No wonder why some of you cats repin 415. Cats out here repin castro :lol:

dirty dirty
If Your Son Turns Out To Be Gay, You Know Sucking & ******* Dudes For Fun. Would You Feel At Fault/A Failure? Like There Is Something Worng With You For Producing A Gay Song? I Feel Like That’s What Leads People To Do **** Like That, Personal Pride. I Could See If He Was Striking Out & Just Wanted Some P, Cool. But For You To Kick The Door In & Force Him To Hump A Shorty He May Very Well Not Be Attracted To So YOU Feel Better Is OD
PS I Never Watch Star Wars Before & I Too Hump White Womens So I Am An Ally :lol::lol:

dirty dirty
If Your Son Turns Out To Be Gay, You Know Sucking & ****ing Dudes For Fun. Would You Feel At Fault/A Failure? Like There Is Something Worng With You For Producing A Gay Song? I Feel Like That’s What Leads People To Do **** Like That, Personal Pride. I Could See If He Was Striking Out & Just Wanted Some P, Cool. But For You To Kick The Door In & Force Him To Hump A Shorty He May Very Well Not Be Attracted To So YOU Feel Better Is OD
PS I Never Watch Star Wars Before & I Too Hump White Womens So I Am An Ally :lol::lol:
Id like to see where i said id force it on him :lol: first post i clearly said id put my son on some p young like lil bro dont see whats wrong with that :lol: all these allegations and assumptions coming from these clowns are getting pulled straight out their asses.

Well “id put my son on some p” To Combat Your Precieved Gayness Of His Is Forcing To Me, But Nonetheless. Can You Answer My Question Tho?

As a fellow 90s baby and fan of most of those shows...naa I can't give that a pass

One of the worst sleeves I've seen,looking like a sticker covered lunchbox from middle school :lol:

Agreed and some of the 'toons tattooed on her are from well before the 90s.

Besides birds normally don't like broadcasting their age, so she'll have regrets about that 90's baby branding on her in a few years. :smh:

So your telling me you cant tell a girl is loose by how many people shes been with and for how long in a certain period? People talk but you wouldnt unserstand i guess too busy worrying about star wars in hs instead of yambs. Your right your skills about yambz are pathetic.

You would think a dude that graduated high school at nearly 20yrs old would know the difference between “you’re” and “your”.

Saw this on FB. I'm not a person who has tats , but I don't see why she getting so much flack for these tats. I think they look pretty good. And as a 90's baby myself, she gets a major pass from me.

Come on man. Outside of the idea being wack and executed poorly, the tattoos them self are terrible and look like her 3yr old son did them. Those tattoos are pure struggle. Garbage line work... terrible coloring and shading... I could go on.

Back
Top Bottom