FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Didn't know they were considered Greek chicken at dino's 
laugh.gif

That first bite when you put the slaw, the fries, and the chicken into the tortilla though...heaven.
pimp.gif

repped

Didn't know they were considered Greek chicken at dino's :lol:

That first bite when you put the slaw, the fries, and the chicken into the tortilla though...heaven.:pimp:

repped

I asked dude some years back what kind of chicken or recipe was it, and he said Greek. Or atleast that's the way I remember it :rofl:

I asked dude some years back what kind of chicken or recipe was it, and he said Greek. Or atleast that's the way I remember it :rofl:

I feel like its a fusion between greek and indian. Because it tastes very similar to the chicken tikka masala cooked in the clay ovens. that I love also!

My go-to spot when I need something a lil greasy/unhealthy is the Cheesesteak Shop (Bay Area heads know whats up...)

Except I don't get the cheeseSteak I get the 10" cheeseChicken + bacon + onions (no hot/sweet peppers - im good...) + large onion ring + large orange soda = :pimp:

Damn I might have to get that today...It's lunchtime...

Speaking of Cheesesteaks, anybody got any good spots in the LA area?

Closest thing is Philly's Best, but aint impressed. 

It's amazing how many types of "chicken boxes" there are around the country... Someone should do a coffee table book about them...

chiva1908 chiva1908 , that would be a great idea for you with your photo skills man....:D
I would support the kick starter...

I posted a while ago that chiva1908 chiva1908 ought to do a web show with him getting eats in & around LA as well as hooping & playing footy, getting kicks etc. He could use the digital SLR which should have vid capability.

Shoot, just his photos are entertaining. Vids from him could & should be dope...

Forgot to post this monster. From my boys bbq. No, I did not eat it. I only mess with small oysters tend to be sweeter. I looked up the world record oyster is was like 13"-14" or something like that, so close lol.

Last edited:
Forgot to post this monster. From my boys bbq. No, I did not eat it. I only mess with small oysters tend to be sweeter. I looked up the world record oyster is was like 13"-14" or something like that, so close lol.
How big was the oyster inside though? I've had plenty of huge oyster shells only to find a small *** oyster inside. :lol:

Oysters are :pimp:. Especially for grilling. The bigger, the better.

How big was the oyster inside though? I've had plenty of huge oyster shells only to find a small *** oyster inside. :lol:

Oysters are :pimp:. Especially for grilling. The bigger, the better.
Big oysters are good for cooking, but small for raw...pause.

To answer your question

Echo park is a whole new place now. I'm there mostly on Thursday nights at gold room that beer and shot for 6 bucks :nthat:

Last edited:
Last edited:
I posted a while ago that chiva1908 chiva1908 ought to do a web show with him getting eats in & around LA as well as hooping & playing footy, getting kicks etc. He could use the digital SLR which should have vid capability.

Shoot, just his photos are entertaining. Vids from him could & should be dope...

Man, I've thought about this before, but idk. Too damn lazy I think lol

Back
Top Bottom