FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

ehhh...nah. Taco Bell aint even mexican food tho lol

Authentic Mexican food is leaps and bounds better than Taco Bell.

I havent had a burger that was CLEARLY better than in-n-out. 

In N Out always seemed pretty authentic/classic to me :\

although it is fast food chain; I don't think you need to handicap it and group it with others just because of that
Not knocking in n out or RR. I like them for what they are. I just wouldn't compare them with non chains. It's like saying carls to willies or squeeze inn. I would rather have the latter, but if you said CJs to BK, I'm going to CJs.

For all the props that in and out gets, it better taste damn amazing when I first try it. People always saying it's better than fastfood when it is fastfood.

For all the props that in and out gets, it better taste damn amazing when I first try it. People always saying it's better than fastfood when it is fastfood.
If you have that mentality trying anything, 9/10 times you'll be disappointed imo lol

Last edited:
In N Out always seemed pretty authentic/classic to me :\

although it is fast food chain; I don't think you need to handicap it and group it with others just because of that
Not knocking in n out or RR. I like them for what they are. I just wouldn't compare them with non chains. It's like saying carls to willies or squeeze inn. I would rather have the latter, but if you said CJs to BK, I'm going to CJs.

You had me at Squeeze Inn... Yum!

Not to be off topic, but I like In N Out> Squeeze Inn 
laugh.gif
ohwell.gif

Don't like squeeze? Dat Cheese skirt doe! I heard the Roseville and downtown location get their products from different suppliers than the original location.

Don't like squeeze? Dat Cheese skirt doe! I heard the Roseville and downtown location get their products from different suppliers than the original location.
I've only been to the one in Roseville.

But I dunno, the cheese skirt is cool and all but is more gimmick/novalty than something that adds to the burger IMO.

But I dunno, the cheese skirt is cool and all but is more gimmick/novalty than something that adds to the burger IMO.
You're right! I usually tear the skirt off and eat it like a cheese chip after lol. Give the OG location a shot. Man I swear a nations x squeeze collab would be the ultimate burger!

The signature sheet of cheese is what makes it. If it weren't that, it would just be ok. Gimmick none the less.

Pretty sure you will be disappointed :lol:

I personally prefer The Habit burger over in and out....That Double Charburger w/ bacon meal and I'm straight :smokin

This

It's just a simple burger but people around Sac make it like its the greatest burger ever lol

Went and enjoyed "Hell Night" tonight at the East Cost Grill, a restaurant by where I live in Cambridge, MA.

Spicy as **** food washed down with spicy drink, finished off with a soothing White Russian

Speaking of The Habit...

Grilled chicken burger on wheat with teriyaki and avocado and a side of sweet potato fries after a workout and 8 mile warm down run.

Some days I prefer The Habit, some days I prefer In N Out. They both have their uniqueness about them. 

Back
Top Bottom