FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Champ, you ain't been in the footy thread in a minute... What's up wit that?!?! Clasico this weekend homey... Barca coming for that ***... :D

Taking my in-laws to Famous Dave's. They've never been & we haven't been there in a while. I'll of course take pics...

Chiva, we got a problem.

Those are :nthat:

They hit harder than the regular Modelos too :x

Speaking of The Habit...

Grilled chicken burger on wheat with teriyaki and avocado and a side of sweet potato fries after a workout and 8 mile warm down run.

Some days I prefer The Habit, some days I prefer In N Out. They both have their uniqueness about them. 

Is that pepper in your ketchup :nerd:

Chiva, you ever been to Fat Sal's?

Nah. What and where is this place?

Theres one in Westwood somewhere, but one off Highland and Lexington Ave.

It's a sandwich spot, I hear its bomb and I used to work right around it but never made it there :stoneface:

Also heard good things about this spot nearby called Everything But the Bread or something like that off Beverly and Highland.

I need to get back to LA when I get some free time :smh:

Yo fat sal is real crazy it's kind of like the sandwich spot R You Hungry with the Fat Darrel sandwiches.

It's literally every drunk person/stoner dream all there sandwiches got fries and some other crazy ingredients.

DKs donut Orange County. I prefer this location over the Santa Monica one tho. As far as cronuts go in LA Frances bakery is the best IMO.

Last edited:
Damn that Reuben looks good. Barely have room for the coleslaw. I'll be surprised if that plate is under $10. Did you finish?

Last edited:
Damn that Reuben looks good. Barely have room for the coleslaw. I'll be surprised if that plate is under $10. Did you finish?

Finished indeed but barely. Was $15. A little pricey but man, one of the best pastrami I've ever had. Didn't have much pastramis in my lifetime though so that's not saying much. :lol:

Chiva, you ever been to Fat Sal's?

Nah. What and where is this place?

Theres one in Westwood somewhere, but one off Highland and Lexington Ave.

It's a sandwich spot, I hear its bomb and I used to work right around it but never made it there :stoneface:

Also heard good things about this spot nearby called Everything But the Bread or something like that off Beverly and Highland.

I need to get back to LA when I get some free time :smh:

Fat Sal's is pretty good. Jerry Ferrara owns it.

You might like it chiva (drunk food) :lol:

The mozzarella stick, roast beef, and french fry sandwich :x :pimp:

My friend always did that at wendy's. Would put salt and pepper in his ketchup instead of on the fries.

It's amazing how many types of "chicken boxes" there are around the country... Someone should do a coffee table book about them...

chiva1908 chiva1908 , that would be a great idea for you with your photo skills man....:D

Back
Top Bottom