FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I must say when I went to LA few yrs back I needed this thread 
smokin.gif

Anyone try Snooze in San Diego???

That lobster roll looks amazing, and I've never even tried lobster before :\

That fried oreo though!? :smokin

Repped bronx for broadening my horizons haha

Last edited:
Nah in The Town cuh! Had no idea there was one in SF. Found a seat at the bar and drank for 3 hrs then took it to go to eat later. Is the SF location bigger?

Yo LA NTers:

There's a seafood festival going down on Olvera Street this Sunday. Who's all down to meet up? chiva1908 chiva1908 @MoNeyLiCiouS and anyone else

Pretty busy that day. I have a game too (same league as MoneyLiCiouS too :rofl:) and then I'm not moving away from the TV at 1pm. Barca vs Real Madrid :pimp:

My girl will most likely be with me after that. What time you thinking of heading down there?

^^:smokin

Dudes out in LA ever go to Zankou chicken? That garlic sauce with the chicken wrap is savory delicious. That's the one place I miss while I was in LA. I need to start posting in this thread.

Amazing, anytime I pass by Anaheim I go to the one on Ball Rd :pimp:

I got league games on Sunday brodie, what time you goin tho?

]

Pretty busy that day. I have a game too (same league as MoneyLiCiouS too :rofl:) and then I'm not moving away from the TV at 1pm. Barca vs Real Madrid :pimp:

My girl will most likely be with me after that. What time you thinking of heading down there?

My homegirl and I gonna probably be there around 12-1...ends at 6

Worked from home today & got some carry out from a "Japanese" spot.

Shrimp tempura rolls in the pic on top & hibachi steak with miso soup. The fried rice from this spot is :smokin.

Back
Top Bottom