FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I must say when I went to LA few yrs back I needed this thread 
smokin.gif

Anyone try Snooze in San Diego???
Yes, it's phenomenal. I thoroughly enjoyed all thanks to a NTer's recommendation. Do try out Oscar's Mexican Seafood too. Their smoked fish tacos
eek.gif
>>>

<- Snooze Pot Pie...Real damn good.

eek.gif
 Ima sucka for pot pies too, what is that on the side? 

Waffle and "Orange" eggs and refried beans for breakfast

Orange eggs are pretty much struggle migas haha. Just eggs, fried corn tortillas and tomato sauce...theyre awesome though, trust me

Ironically enough, my bro LOVES orange eggs, but is SUPER picky...He pretty much hates all condiments haha

Last edited:
My friend always did that at wendy's. Would put salt and pepper in his ketchup instead of on the fries.
I do the same. I just use Pepper. Already salt on the fries. But the pepper doesn't really stick on the fries if you just put it on them regularly. Put it in the ketchup and you know you will get some pepper on each dip.

For all the props that in and out gets, it better taste damn amazing when I first try it. People always saying it's better than fastfood when it is fastfood.
Man when I was in LA years ago, I let yall NT dudes talk me into eating In-And-Out. That burger was so damn basic.

Bon chon wings
I see you are in BMORE, where is this Bon Chon? I heard a few folks talk about it? Is it LIKE THAT that though?

I do the same. I just use Pepper. Already salt on the fries. But the pepper doesn't really stick on the fries if you just put it on them regularly. Put it in the ketchup and you know you will get some pepper on each dip.
Man when I was in LA years ago, I let yall NT dudes talk me into eating In-And-Out. That burger was so damn basic.
I see you are in BMORE, where is this Bon Chon? I heard a few folks talk about it? Is it LIKE THAT that though?

Some of the best wings I have tasted. They don't over due it on the sauce. Just enough and wings fried hard so they have a crunch. This bon chon was in ellicott city

Back
Top Bottom