FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

12 in. Pepper Philly Cheesesteak and chilly cheese fries.

I could really go for real Banh Mi right now.

I took everything(especially good Vietnamese food) for granted living in California all my life 
mean.gif

Champ on the Grill for Korean BBQ

Kalbi
What is the recipe for that beef jerky? 
laugh.gif
 jk

This looks bomb. You guys had a spot by old town? 
nerd.gif

Yeah. Less than 5 minutes north of Colorado
What was the place called? Did you move to a different location or just closed up show?
12 in. Pepper Philly Cheesesteak and chilly cheese fries.
Where is this place?

I had Korean BBQ yesterday too, but I was pretty drunk. Wasted $140 on 3 tacos and beers :smh:

Forgot to take pics. Heck, I forgot I had my camera in my bag lol

Last edited:
Just grubbed on sushi. All you can eat for $22, I got full after the second roll :rofl:

My girl ate way more than me lol

Been looking for a good AYCE sushi spot in LA. Where'd you go chiva?

Got some ramen today

b931bf34b2ed11e3a00112619dceaeda_8.jpg

Boiling Crab last night.

917fd6c6b25011e39c050e6131a83e4d_8.jpg

Moms brought back some snacks and dranks

3f3e6b0eb15e11e381a312a4149c821a_8.jpg

Cheese pizza doritos, steak chips, bbq rib lays.

Went to this spot in Lakewood that my coworker had told me about. Pretty good, pretty big selection of Japanese beers and drinks (I didn't have any today). Didn't look like much when I got there, but it was well staffed, and not crowded. TVs everywhere too to watch games.

It's called Ginzaya

Went to this spot in Lakewood that my coworker had told me about. Pretty good, pretty big selection of Japanese beers and drinks (I didn't have any today). Didn't look like much when I got there, but it was well staffed, and not crowded. TVs everywhere too to watch games.

It's called Ginzaya

Thanks!

I live like 2 blocks away but I only tried em twice. I got their pastrami both times which wasn't like any pastrami I've gotten, it looked and tasted like they just gave me regular ham both times so never really bothered to go back there. guess I'll try something else there next time specially now that Roxy's prices went up since the last time I've been there

I live like 2 blocks away but I only tried em twice. I got their pastrami both times which wasn't like any pastrami I've gotten, it looked and tasted like they just gave me regular ham both times so never really bothered to go back there. guess I'll try something else there next time specially now that Roxy's prices went up since the last time I've been there
Word? :lol:, all the times I've had it it was damn good. When did you last go?

Damn, I live like 4 blocks away :nerd:...We Warrior folks sure do live close to each other :lol:.

Word? :lol:, all the times I've had it it was damn good. When did you last go?

Damn, I live like 4 blocks away :nerd:...We Warrior folks sure do live close to each other :lol:.

haven't been there since Game 1 of the 2012 WS, I remember seeing Pablo's 2nd HR while I was waiting for my sandwich. :smokin
don't get me wrong, the sandwich was good but if you ordered pastrami and got ham both times, you'd be disappointed too. I'm a big pastrami fan so I always try out a deli with that.

It's called Ginzaya
Small world, my brother's fiance's parents own that place 
laugh.gif

Cajun House in SF. Much similar to boiling crab.

Fried catfish on point, gumbo, shrimp, clams, Cajun fried rice, sweet potato fries, and Cajun fries!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom