FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Lunch today: Half chicken from Pollo Tropical, a Miami staple.

Acai bowl

Chipotle

A few donuts from the Salty Donut in Wynwood

Shark and Bake pre-toppings in Trinidad a few weeks back

im a degenerate who drinks irish scotch

I don't think that's a thing. Or did you **** up some commas? :lol:

In the middle of trying to get my weight down/in shape for a few athletic events.

So this is as fun as food gets right now....breakfast on my rest day. On my Chris Algieri **** :lol:

Last edited:
Last edited:
Loved Costa. Went with two of my dogs and we drove a lot of it. Spent the most time in Tamarindo Beach and saw one of the wildest brawls I've ever seen at a club in Punta Arenas :smokin

Last edited:
That paella and tinto de vino brings back good memories
[emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji][emoji]128522[/emoji]

Ate like a king in Costa Rica. :pimp:

My first time ever having salsa lizano. Stuff is FUEGO!!

Loved Costa. Went with two of my dogs and we drove a lot of it. Spent the most time in Tamarindo Beach and saw one of the wildest brawls I've ever seen at a club in Punta Arenas :smokin

:lol: @ brawl

I stayed in La playa negra, would definitely stay in Tamarindo or La Playa Flamingo next time, felt like we were far away from everything driving through jungles with no light, amazing vacation though.

Three week road trip for work took me from Minneapolis, to Dallas, to Houston, to Rio Rancho, to Austin, and back to the Twin Cities for my Birthday. Too Many pics but here it goes from the end to the beginning

Had a solo birthday brunch at Haute Dish drank the Breakfast of Champions, the HD Bloody Mary along with Truffle Chips and the Chicken & Waffles. Blanton neat to cap it all off

Went out for my Pre Birthday to the Rabbit Whole and we had Double Fried Korean Wings, Van Damme Sprouts, the Rice Rice Baby Bim Bop Bowl and Soft Shell Crab for Dinner

Got hammered woke up and walked to Coopers in the West End for a Bloody and Benedict Hash

Some Squid and Sushi when I got kicked out of the house for my girls bachelorette party

Went to MOA to pick up my MC Flyknit Racers so i stopped into Masu for Steamed Buns and Beef Short Rib Kimchi Ramen

Back home to MLPS for my Fiancee's birthday so we went to Tongue and Cheek I had the teaser flight and the pork belly entree

Flew back to Austin had Dinner at Eddie Vs Apps were lobster and steak tartar entree was another ribeye bad pic do to the Blues scoring another goal against the Stars. Shrimp stuffed with crab was a nice side dish though

Went to Libertine in MLPS and had the Hot Pepper Shrimp along with the Korean Short Ribs

Some Chinese Soup in MLPS

Churro and Breakfast Burrito in the Airport before I left

Farm and Table for the last night in Rio Rancho over cooked Ginger Garlic Porkbelly and amazingly grilled Ribeye

Back on the road to Rio Rancho and I had the Red Chili Ribs at El Pinto and late night Whataburger

Tilla back in MPLS great doughnuts and Ruben Benedict washed down with a reverse Bloody Mary

Miso Ramen Extra spicy with Porkbelly

Fresh Octopus at Ramen Hakata in Dallas

In N Out you know the rest

Crawfish at the show I attended

Scallops and Veg at the bar

Shrimp Cocktail the first night in Dallas

Stuffed Chicken Wings, Ribs, Egg rolls and Pork Belly from the Mong Market in MLPS
IMG

Back
Top Bottom