FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Looks delish. I guess it's pretty similar to a pot roast?
There are similarities between braising and stewing. Get the same tenderness, moisture.

I can't even explain how well the small pieces of beef absorb all the wine, onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Simply amazing.

man u get a new camera and now u in paris?????
Barcelona was even better.

I was hammered and have the blurriest pics of Notre-Dame Cathedral you'll ever see. Thought you guys might get a chuckle once I post, vintage Champ.

There are similarities between braising and stewing. Get the same tenderness, moisture.

I can't even explain how well the small pieces of beef absorb all the wine, onions, garlic, and mushrooms. Simply amazing.
Barcelona was even better.

I was hammered and have the blurriest pics of Notre-Dame Cathedral you'll ever see. Thought you guys might get a chuckle once I post, vintage Champ.
nice man. i've been spending most of my vacation back in the filipinos. however, my next trip will def be back to europe. i'm thinking portugal and northern spain

^
Nice. I ate there a few years back. Ate a lot before I went drinking. Bad idea. I got wasted and started puking up all that falsfel out my friend's car window. SMH.

^
Nice. I ate there a few years back. Ate a lot before I went drinking. Bad idea. I got wasted and started puking up all that falsfel out my friend's car window. SMH.
Lol Damn man. I eat here often, outside of the falafel being fried it's a healthy diet, minus the coca cola :lol:

Any tips on making pulled pork in the oven? put a spice run on it now and the plan is to put in covered in the oven at 250 for 4 hours with some beer, chicken stock, onions, and garlic then 2 hours or so uncovered

I just cook it with no liquid because all the fat comes out.

Covered the whole time at 270 for twelve hours.

Is there any way to cook meat in the slow cooker without it being all pasty? Any time I've used the slow cooker for chicken, beef or pork, the texture turns out groce.

Last edited:
Any tips on making pulled pork in the oven? put a spice run on it now and the plan is to put in covered in the oven at 250 for 4 hours with some beer, chicken stock, onions, and garlic then 2 hours or so uncovered

I actually cooked it two different ways last week. First method was the chipotle carnitas recipe. Salt and pepper the pork then browned it in a pot. Took out the pork, sauteed onions, garlic, chipotle peppers, and tomatoes in the same pot. Added chicken stock and some water. Put the pork back in and covered the pot and simmered everything for 5 hours.

On Sunday I just did a dry rub and cooked it in the oven uncovered at 300-315 degrees for about 5 hours.

Back
Top Bottom