FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Thanks for the tips guys. I'm gonna be outta the house so I have it pretty low and gonna do the mix of uncovered and covered.

Did end up using some liquid though just to impart some flavor. Worst case scenario I'll toss somw bbq sauce on it if it comes out bland or dry

Rotisserie chicken, coleslaw, gruyère, crispy chicken skin and a sunny side up egg on a brioche bun

With Espresso BBQ on the side

With a side of potato au gratin

Last edited:
Sushi Burrito

Spicy Tuna Nachos

American, Pepper Jack, & Havarti Grilled Cheese
Mozzarella, Provolone, & Roasted Peppers Grilled Cheese

if we're posting beers in here...

I believe all these are beers I've had in England, although I've slowly realized many of these beers are available at Total Wine now.

(London Pride is like $3 for a 10 oz bottle at Total Wine
roll.gif
)

within 24 hours of landing in London me and my bff took a train out to Winchester and did, well lets just say, many of things I never thought I'd do; and have yet to do since

at Franky's, just outside of Stamford Bridge; named after Frank Lampard

at the Old Trafford Exec bar

apparently these VERY local beer festivals have become popular lately in England....

this was in the village of Old, the neighboring village of Walgrave, Northamptonshire which I make a point to drop by and see my bff's family.

(google map either of those 2 places if you want to see a village... before I went, I never understood what exactly a village was or that they were a real thing in Western civilization, well they are very real)

All casked ales which I prefer >kegged

and a quick throwback for those who haven't seen this 
laugh.gif

this was on my first trip out to Europe, in Uxbridge.... tbh I really don't remember how or why we had the shopping trolley, but it happened 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
The shopping cart bringing back memories.

Can we not post beers in here doe please?

I want to live in a village. Seems cool. I went to Caps Cod once during a non busy time and liked how they had stuff like a general store.

i lowkey hate beer.

im a degenerate who drinks irish scotch and japanese whiskey 

Back
Top Bottom