FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Two pound "Monster Burrito" at Taqueria Mixteca  here in Dayton. I got half of it left to finish later.

That memorial day weekend starts

Fired rice, fried chicken, fish cake, and ribs.

Last edited:
Brunch @ Jacob's Pickles on the Upper West Side with the Mrs.

Biscuit on left is just a good ole' sausage, egg+cheese.

The biscuit on the right is a Southern BLT. Fried Green Tomatoes, Cole Slaw, Fried Chicken Breast and Bacon. WILD.

The Bacon Shrimp + Grits across the table also......WILD.

Last edited:
kabobs I cooked up. pic quality prob sucks but they were deelish

chicken
s3k1ds.jpg

beef (didn't take a pic on the grill)
346kgbc.jpg

And with a carib too :pimp: I've never had curry crab, gotta try that

Pan con Bistec w/ a jupina.

Chicken, avocado, feta, and tomato over spinach. Olive oil & balsamic vinegar dressing

Ribeye from Morton's

Homemade chicken lo mein

Pot Roast fries from Grand Lux

Anyone know any good places to eat in sd...around Coronado? I hit up nicos and got me a Cali burrito babbbbyyyy

does it HAVE to be around Coronado?

in and around SD area:

Pacific Beach:
Pacific Beach Fish Shop
Baked Bear

Downtown/Ocean Beach:
Hodad's

Hillcrest:
Hash House a Go Go

Lemon Grove:
Coop's West Texas BBQ

Chula Vista:
Tacos El Gordo (and order Campechana Fries)

Beef brisket, muenster cheese, secret sauce and fines herbs slaw on herbed, griddled sourdough bread.

Memorial Day Burrito ~ sloppy joe, sweet n' spicy pickle, cheddar cheese and vinegar kettle chips in a grilled burrito.

Crispy pork schnitzel on a brioche bun with bierwurst spread, house potato salad, sweet n' sour slaw and sauce gribiche.

Marinated flatiron steak, spicy cucumber salad, avocado and mole mayo on toasted baguette.

All night smoked brisket, bourbon-rhubarbbq, smoked gouda, house charred jalapeno pickles and caramelized onion on a toasted roll.

Breaded corvina, malt vinegar slaw, tater tots and sauce gribiche in a grilled burrito.

Smoked brisket, burnt ends, caramelized kielbasa, mustard greens, white cheddar and potato salad on jalapeno cornbread with a cup of spicy jalapeno-tomato soup.

Smashed house burger patty, thick sliced extra crispy bacon, American cheese, secret sauce, lettuce and pickle on a brioche bun.

Crispy fried pork schnitzel, bourbon-rhubarb bbq sauce, cheddar, caramelized vidalia onion, extra crispy bacon and sour apple cider coleslaw on a buttermilk biscuit.

Crispy, double fried chicken breast on griddled jalapeno cornbread with white cheddar, grilled onion, extra crispy bacon and rhubarb-bourbon bbq.

Marinated and caramelized pork loin, pig n' rice arancini, pickled carrot, daikon, cucumber, cilantro and sambal aioli on a ciabatta baguette.

SLOPPY JOE QUESADILLAS.  Spicy house sloppy joe mix with ginger, lemongrass and cumin loaded in a quesadilla with cheese, kimchi n' onions. Topped with dragon sauce and cucumber salad.

Last edited:
spicy tontoksu ramen

dry chicken wings from san tung in san francisco

beef noodle soup + wings

the wings from san tung were so good that we had to recreate it. just as good. 
nthat.gif

a perk of having a mexican boyfriend. al pastor + beef tacos

spicy chickenjoy from jollibee

milktea + popcorn chicken and garlic noodles from boba bar in san jose

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom