FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Pork chops, chopped salad w/sunflower seeds, bacon, and citrus vinaigrette, and some fried garlic chips.
IMG_20201122_193004.jpg
IMG_20201122_193347.jpg

I want to try to make coquito this year, fam.
can someone help with a recipe? I’ve found some online but not sure which is best. Any help is much appreciated.

I want to try to make coquito this year, fam.
can someone help with a recipe? I’ve found some online but not sure which is best. Any help is much appreciated.
Interested in this as well since I won’t be going to my BIL’s for the holiday anymore :frown:

We only discourage one man's eating habits and one man's only!

marikomorose marikomorose

Am I missing something here, what he posted looks unhealthy as hell but I didn't say I wouldn't or they shouldn't eat it.:rofl:#YOLO

People are legit getting offended that I'm questioning their eating habits.:rofl:YALL must be fat or something.

Speaking of which I need to go hard in the gym and starve myself before thanksgiving cause i'm cooking an obscene amount of food for 2 people.

Had some wings with waffle fries this weekend. I am a buffalo sauce snob these were perfect. Hate to admit that buffalo wings and waffle fries is one of the meals that I could eat any day. Actually when I was pregnant with my daughter it was like my main craving lol
CA1B56F1-670F-475B-A374-32C09C4204CB.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom