FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_8648.PNG

You went before closing?
No. Its was a couple of different things. I went in to get two $5 Surf n Turfs (2 piece strips, shrimp, biscuit, & side). The kid was new and his manager was teaching him. When he did the 1st box he made a mistake and used the big one and filled it up. I don't think he knew it only came with 2 strips. He realized he used the wrong box but didn't want to redo it so he just made the 2nd one in the regular box.

While I was waiting, the manager said if I go on google and fill out a quick popeyes survey she'll give me a 2 piece chicken and a biscuit. She said quote "I gotta put this store back on the map!" :lol: Took me 30sec and got my 2 piece. She didn't even check to see if I did it.

It's ironic cause I was there last week and I wanted to try the $5 surf n turf and they only gave me 7 pieces of shrimp so I got a refund. Thought I'd try again and this time they hooked it up.

A Bojangles opened up in Marion, IL down the street from the gig so I checked it out... always remember a friend of mine from TN always talking about it. Tried a Cajun chicken sandwich a couple days ago and a pulled pork today. Both were pretty good and the prices weren't bad but not worth waiting for.

Back
Top Bottom