FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Had some wings with waffle fries this weekend. I am a buffalo sauce snob these were perfect. Hate to admit that buffalo wings and waffle fries is one of the meals that I could eat any day. Actually when I was pregnant with my daughter it was like my main craving lol
CA1B56F1-670F-475B-A374-32C09C4204CB.jpeg
I know there was mad chicken left on each wing :smh:

bleu cheese is always preferred but good ranch is an acceptable replacement

only dipping drums for the most part anyway

I want to try to make coquito this year, fam.
can someone help with a recipe? I’ve found some online but not sure which is best. Any help is much appreciated.

It’s very easy. At least the way I make it. Some boricuas use raw egg but I’ve never. Just need coconut milk, cinnamon, nutmeg, cream of coco, canned milk, a dark spiced rum vanilla extract, and sweet condensed milk. Really I just blend everything except the rum. Once that base tastes good I add the dark rum until it tastes right.

Guyere cheese is a must in Mac and cheese.

not that much separating ranch and blue cheese. a lot of spots are using the same base for both and just tossing a few crumbles of cheese in

mayo and/or sour cream + seasonings vs mayo and/or sour cream + seasonings + cheese

more seasonings in ranch and maybe some buttermilk. realistically though if a wing place has ranch only i'm already assuming they're gonna be trash

I prefer flats and blue cheese but I don't feel that strongly about it. A mix is and both sauces is usually my go to

Love both but i prefer flats

also i dont dip my wings in any sauce but i do enjoy dipping the fries and/or celery in some ranch or bleu cheese

Back
Top Bottom