FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

If anyone’s having a low key Thanksgiving this year or just simply dont want to cook :lol: then Costco has these. Comes out to ~$25

CCE45DEC-14BF-4691-8B82-D1ED145B5497.jpeg

Costco always coming through with the heat.

Been eating a ton of rotisserie chicken from Boston Market as of late and I'm not mad at it. Cheap, quick, relatively healthy, and pretty tasty. Wouldn't be surprised if they do a good Thanksgiving meal too.

Chipotle is now charging for getting tortillas on the side - employee told me it’s .25 per 3 small tortillas, although the cashier charged me .50 per 3. I like to get the burrito bowl and get small (taco size) tortillas on the side, was always free before

Chipotle is now charging for getting tortillas on the side - employee told me it’s .25 per 3 small tortillas, although the cashier charged me .50 per 3. I like to get the burrito bowl and get small (taco size) tortillas on the side, was always free before
I noticed that also when I was ordering tonight. When I get my veggie bowl, I ask for the burrito sized tortilla on the side so I can break it into pieces and eat it with the bowl. They are starting to nickel and dime I guess.....

I ended up being different tonight and ordering some barbacoa soft tacos (which I have not had in YEARS) to use the free guac reward I had and they were GOODT! I cannot eat beef every time I go there, but I did really enjoy those tacos.

I noticed that also when I was ordering tonight. When I get my veggie bowl, I ask for the burrito sized tortilla on the side so I can break it into pieces and eat it with the bowl. They are starting to nickel and dime I guess.....

I ended up being different tonight and ordering some barbacoa soft tacos (which I have not had in YEARS) to use the free guac reward I had and they were GOODT! I cannot eat beef every time I go there, but I did really enjoy those tacos.
I had carne asada tonight but I usually get barbacoa, it’s their best meat imo

I’m guessing they don’t charge extra for extra ingredients besides meat and guac but I’m not sure. Double rice, beans etc always been free

I had carne asada tonight but I usually get barbacoa, it’s their best meat imo

I’m guessing they don’t charge extra for extra ingredients besides meat and guac but I’m not sure. Double rice, beans etc always been free
Agreed with the barbacoa being their best meat. I only get chicken in their quesadillas (rarely I get it in the burrito bowl because it seems to taste a little gummy when in the fridge for a while - since I cannot eat the bowl in one sitting). I like their sofritas a lot, but that is not meat so it does not count. LOL

They do not charge for extra ingredients (now anyway), but I only ask for extra in my veggie bowls and maybe they are more forgiving due to not having any meat in the bowl. They do at time skimp on the guac in the bowl, so I had to start getting it in the side to get the right amount.

The most striking thing about changing your eating habits for the better is how much your tastes change after the initial suffering of going without the junk.

Penn Jillette is still a libertarian doofus, but he summed up the experience pretty well here:

Libertarianism aside, he summed it up perfectly.

Also not surprised an adult comedy magician with a ponytail is libertarian.

Back
Top Bottom