FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Yeah, mince and tatties is what we would call it - tatties is Scots for potatoes - and the other giveaway is the tartan tablecloth in the picture. It’s what you would call it in the US we can’t think of.

I remember when I was a kid "minced meat" was a term used to describe beating someone up. "He's minced meat." I'm gonna make minced meat outta him."

Ground beef, but ive also heard minced.

Plate looks like trash tho

So ground beef is what you would call the final dish? - it’s definitely what the raw meat product is called.

And yeah, it’s a basic meal - it’s not supposed to be haute cuisine.

My people have been eating plates of beige meat products for thousands of years...

I remember when I was a kid "minced meat" was a term used to describe beating someone up. "He's minced meat." I'm gonna make minced meat outta him."
Bugs Bunny terminology.

But I would call that dish " ground beef with whatever else the ingredients were."

Id call the final product sad
Screenshot_20200922-122212_Chrome.jpg

(looking at the pictures on the previous page)

I dunno how y'all eat all that food in one meal!

Anyway, I remember when Rap Snacks chips you had to go to the hood corner stores to find them. I was able to pick these up yesterday in one of the most uppity parts of Arlington, Virginia at the 7-11. LOL I noticed when I am able to find these at 7-11, they always have the Biggie, Migos and Cardi B flavors (Cardi's Cheddar BBQ is a BANGER), but I want the Boosie Louisiana Heat wavy chips. Those things are :emoji_fire::emoji_fire::emoji_fire:, but I cannot find them in my area. SMH

#SundaySnackin'

20201122_103059.jpg

Back
Top Bottom