FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

945617A3-C336-4ED1-8C47-497568F5186F.jpeg

I'm not sure there's any kind of food item I'd wait 12 hours for. Can't think of anything offhand.

How’d you like prinos? I went to that same one and it was probably the worst chicken wrap I’ve ever had. You ever been to Greek on the street? They do Greek food right!
Oh, wow, I didn’t think it was that bad! This was my first time going there. I’ve had Greek on the Street from their truck once, and it was pretty legit. Definitely want to try it again. I’m always down for a good wrap or gyro.

After packing your cooler and sitting in a car seat for twelve hours consuming Red Bulls and PJs, I assume anything will tast good. I just can't fully grasp the concept of grabbing your bug out kit to go camp for franchise fries during a pandemic. They better serve up their finest Dr. Pepper when my stinky armpits and buttcrack rolls up to the window.

longest I waited for some food was a little over an hour in Tokyo, was a restaurant that had a limted special menu item so people go and stand in line before they open.

ultimately I would say it wasnt worth it

I should go to Idylwood Plaza in Falls Church, Virginia so I could get this again for lunch.....

Astro's Doughnuts and Fried Chicken:
Spicy chicken sandwich with BBQ sauce on a cheddar biscuit (they have an Old Bay donut for their sandwiches and I have not been able to get the nerve to try it.....my head cannot wrap around Old Bay being on a donut).

PB&J donut - The chocolate chip cookie dough one on the left is good too, but their PB&J one will always be my favorite from them!

Jason's Deli:
Spicy Seafood Gumbo.....words cannot express how good this is from there! (mouth watering)

20190928_125354.jpg
20190928_125445.jpg
20190928_125621.jpg
20190928_132216.jpg
Should have just hit the shopping center behind it go to Taco Bamba.

I went to this one Japanese spot here when it first opened like 3min after opening. They had 1 seat available luckily. There was no one else waiting outside aside from a family of 4 before me that left when they found out there was only table for 1 left.

When i left the line was down the street around the corner. I thought everyone was foolish. An hr? Would never wait that long.

Ended up going to Ballston Quarter to go to my favorite ice cream spot (I love eating ice cream in the Fall months) and ended up getting lunch delivered here (since I did not want anything here)

Blackened salmon with corn salsa (extra on the side LOL), greens and crab grits with lemon butter sauce (also on the side) from Busboys and Poets in Shirlington (Arlington), Virginia

Maple Pecan Rye (top scoop) and Apple Butter Oatmeal Cookie (bottom scoop) with a slice of ice cream pie made out of Pumpkin Honeycomb ice cream topped with caramel sauce from Ice Cream Jubilee

20201121_135930.jpg
20201121_135537.jpg

Back
Top Bottom