FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I am almost certain that you not only know that that was a typo, but you're aware of what the hell I meant as well.
I don't know WHAT you meant.

You made a cheese WHAT?

Cheese Danish?

I guarantee you will get at LEAST 4 different answers if everyone in her ASSUMED what you meant.

I'm sorry no one told you you've been doing it wrong, but the should have. A damn shame really

it works well that way
starch from the pasta water helps adhere the sauce to the pasta and fat
so that it's a consistent/creamy blend
it also allows you to control how "wet" you want your final result to be
try it

it works well that way
starch from the pasta water helps adhere the sauce to the pasta and fat
so that it's a consistent/creamy blend
it also allows you to control how "wet" you want your final result to be
try it
nah, i like to keep my options open. i may just want noodles and a "meatball" or maybe just the noodles. It's like putting ketchup all over your fries instead of to the side of em.

153CDCCB-9B9B-4079-AD7B-9AF876974B17.jpeg

They got a zaxbys in the dmv so we road tripped for lunch lol.
Spicy mushrooms, nuclear chicken fingerz, fries and Texas toast

1589564685068.png

Beef, corn and ketchup. :pimp:
u gotta be googling this stuff. there's no way you're eating whatever the **** that is. that meat looks cold.
there’s no zaxbys in Baltimore. It’s a southern chain and the closest is in chantilly
Meant VA, I saw dmv, and it took my subconscious somewhere.
Popeyes is trash and I need to be a food mod cuz y’all weirdos and these pics smh
In regards to fast-food, popeyes has the best fries, 2nd best apple pie behind burger king, and a top notch biscuit. "Trash" is just a blasphemous thing. Now Zaxby's... Zaxby's is trash. Those long lines do not warrantee the basic food I tasted from there.

u gotta be googling this stuff. there's no way you're eating whatever the **** that is.

Meant VA, I saw dmv, and it took my subconscious somewhere.

In regards to fast-food, popeyes has the best fries, 2nd best apple pie behind burger king, and a top notch biscuit. "Trash" is just a blasphemous thing. Now Zaxby's... Zaxby's is trash. Those long lines do not warrantee the basic food I tasted from there.

To each their own.

best biscuits are the honey biscuits from church’s
Best fries are from rally’s
I don’t eat dessert at fast food unless it’s a churro

I know my Popeyes opinion is unpopular but I said what I said :smile:

oh i did drive past one of those in baltimore, but opted to for popeyes. y'all prefer zaxby's or popeyes?
Two different things

One sells chicken pieces

One sells chicken sandwiches and strips.

EYE wouldn't compare the two. The same way I don't compare CFA and Popeyes.

But if someone WOULD because it is under the chicken umbrella, I UNDERSTAND.

20200515_132143.jpg

3 rolls for lunch.

I feel like Asian food around me just isn't hitting the same. I think it may have to do with their supply chains being disrupted, them not being half as busy, so the food isn't as fresh, or the chefs are different.

Back
Top Bottom