FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Christian Pulisic Christian Pulisic where r u from?

25E44BA3-4379-4F9F-8341-B1ECFDD43244.PNG
Duke, wants to tell me of all ppl in here about junk food. Can't make this up.
Again you know nothing. Wild delusional and foolish trying to tell me of all ppl about who got the best fries.

Two different to compare.

One sells chicken pieces

One sells chicken sandwiches and strips.

EYE wouldn't compare the two. The same way I don't compare CFA and Popeyes.

But if someone WOULD because it is under the chicken umbrella, I UNDERSTAND.
I'm moreso viewing side dishes. I haven't had popeye's chicken since motorola razors were popppin.

Also, I had chicken sandwich & fries from zaxby's b4 leaving the meats alone & both were very bland, basic, and boring. The Natalya of fast food.
Again you know nothing. Wild delusional and foolish trying to tell me of all ppl about who got the best fries.
kk

To each their own.

best biscuits are the honey biscuits from church’s
Best fries are from rally’s
I don’t eat dessert at fast food unless it’s a churro

I know my Popeyes opinion is unpopular but I said what I said :smile:
You never had cookie & brownie from pizza hut or papa johns? papa johns is slightly better.
Terrible. :smh:

In here judging "chicken spots" and you don't even EAT chicken.
there's more than just chicken served you know.

The fact that you made this about "gotting" anything shows that u don't get it. Me not eating meat is common knowledge that you borderline harass me about. Seriously, what else would I be eating at these fast food parlours?

Don't go. You are wasting oxygen being a fake vegetarian going to got damn Popeyes

Don't go. You are wasting oxygen being a fake vegetarian going to got damn Popeyes
I didn’t know a biscuits and some fries, and occasionally a pie was was meat, but u go keep molding definition to your liking.

Maybe you like the fries at Popeye's so much because they fry them in the same oil as the chicken.
You get that good residual chicken flavor.
It’s separate, I asked.

i dont understand how you think that popeyes is "trash" but zaxbys is "bomb"

thats like saying ron harper was nice but jr rider was garbage

I understand the point you’re making, but respectfully cannot co-sign that analogy. Ron Harper was better in his prime and had a much better career than JR Rider.

I’d say the comparison is more like saying Johnny Flynn was nice but Jimmer Fredette was trash.

FWIW I went to Church’s today. Other than the bloody change they gave me, overall better experience than my last few trips to Popeyes. Yes, the chicken was better.
F3D5A415-BB5F-4EBF-9DEB-2F3C9AC96555.jpeg

Sauteed some onions and bell peppers

20200515_160919.jpg

Added the shaved steak (cooked in another pan) Threw on a couple slices of the provolone.

20200515_161753.jpg

Toasted buttered everything roll in the meat pan.

20200515_161418.jpg

Not pretty but it HITS!

20200515_161927.jpg

Mistimed the steak fries for the photo op.

I was too damn hungry to wait.

FWIW I went to Church’s today. Other than the bloody change they gave me, overall better experience than my last few trips to Popeyes. Yes, the chicken was better.
F3D5A415-BB5F-4EBF-9DEB-2F3C9AC96555.jpeg

I never heard anyone say Church's is better than Popeye's except for my grandparent's. Their reasoning is that the chicken is 2x bigger. Steroid *** chicken. :lol:

Grine Grine take that ride today, you will not be disappointed. I ain’t even get the okra, 10 piece mixed 2 large sides 6 biscuits. Thank me later

I used to eat that greasy *** chicken for most of my childhood (mostly raised by my grandparents).

I used to asked why we could couldn’t eat at Popeyes....”if you got Popeyes money then you can eat there.” :lol:. My folks didn’t have money.

Only thing good that comes from there are the biscuits and fried okra.

Back
Top Bottom