FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Letting the meat simmer into the sauce as opposed to just putting sauce on top of the meat and noodles.
NOT letting the meat simmer in the sauce, I didn't know that was something people did.

As far as the noodles, I keep them separate simply because once I turn them off, I don't want them to cook any further. I usually put them in a bowl of ice water to completely stop the cooking process.

So I personally don't let the noddles simmer in the sauce because I don't want them to overcook past the point of where I stopped them from cooking.

Cultural?

I only see this type of style from white people on tv.

Sauce meat and noodles need to be mixed pre serving far me.

I do that sometimes. Just not always. Actually After we sat down, my GF mixed her **** all together. “Was that for the gram? I’m mixing mine IDGAF.”

also, leftover spaghetti is ALWAYS mixed. If you don’t have orange stained, partially Microwave-melted Tupperware somewhere in your cupboard, you’re doing it wrong.

Some Italian sausage ‘scetti with mushrooms and olives. Bread: toasted. Utensil:fork.
806CCD7B-1708-4F47-B04F-A9E14286F323.jpeg

Is that Sausage cooked through?

Looking kinda light-skinned.

Had a simple bfast. Didnt think it was pic worthy tho.
Soft boiled egg with a sprinkle of cumin and 1 piece of toast with salted butter.

Simple but delicious

Yeah, I have my doubts about that being true with turmeric - the coloring from that stuff is serious. Can’t imagine anything short of bleach getting it out quickly.

Also, just as a matter of personal preference, I’m fine with my storage containers being slightly stained, but clean. Shrugs.

Yeah, I have my doubts about that being true with turmeric - the coloring from that stuff is serious. Can’t imagine anything short of bleach getting it out quickly.

Also, just as a matter of personal preference, I’m fine with my storage containers being slightly stained, but clean. Shrugs.
Correct. Bleach.

Bleach is what I use to get the stains out.

After bleaching, I wash the bowl out with dish soap and water and let it soak. I soak it not because the stains aren't out but because I don't want any bleach to stay in the bowl.

There are other cleaners that can remove it. Don't remember the name, but I will check later and share it with y'all.

pasta should be cooked IN the sauce it's served with

cook the pasta about 80% of the way in water. drain water and keep a cup
heat the sauce in a skillet and add the pasta and as much pasta water as needed
add olive oil or butter and cheese
enjoy

Yall LOVE using the word "SHOULD" when it comes to operating in this art form. (Cooking)

interesting

Wow, he actually used HEAT to prepare a meal.

I guess that is one step in the right direction.

But, never use Chili Powder as a "add at the end" type of spice. That is a spice that should be cooked INTO your food. It isn't salt/pepper.

By default, pepperoni should be well done on a pizza

Pie should have a crust though.

It ain't pie for sure

Back
Top Bottom