Flying women out. Would you?

A coworker and I just asked a few females how they feel about being flown out and they guy expecting some.

ALL of them said they feel like its justified for a guy to expect physical reciprocation and already know what the deal is if they accept the offer.

Dude the OP mention just did it wrong.
yeah  buddy if i had it i would 
glasses.gif

Dicaprio just did this for the world cup lol

The Hollywood playboy hand-picked 50 women to party with him in Buzios…Thirty were flown in specially, put up in a swanky hotel and fed and watered all at his expense – how very generous. The other 20 live in the wealthy tourist resort which is 100 miles east of capital Rio. 

How is it inability if you already pulled the girl? Maybe we seeing this happening two different ways. Again, the flying out is not being used as leverage. I hit the chick up, we talk, he hit if off, we start talking right. As far as she know we in the same city. You hit her with the "Im in so and so", she like, "aww im way in whompty whomp" . You let her know its all good, you'll fly her out.

Its not about inability or using money to get what you cant have, its about using you're money to get what you want when you want.
Again, why are YOU paying to fly a chick out to see you?  Why isn't the chick paying her way to fly out and see you?  You dudes are paying for chicks you should be getting for free.

The problem is that you keep taking your personal opinion based on your personal circumstances and want to apply that to everybody.

I come a long way when it comes to how I perceive sexual relationships.
A lot of you dudes got hate for these ****. Do everything in your power to make sure you not getting bamboozled.

Meanwhile I love these hose. I'm repeating myself again but there's a place for all types of females. That includes the ****, housewives, strippers, hookers, all these *******.

If my financial situation allows me to fly a ***** from Cali and I know I'm getting what I want out of her why is that simping?
Even if I smash the bird from Starbucks for free, is that going to suddenly kill my desire for the broad that just so happens to live in Cali?

this makes a lot of sense tbh

How is it inability if you already pulled the girl? Maybe we seeing this happening two different ways. Again, the flying out is not being used as leverage. I hit the chick up, we talk, he hit if off, we start talking right. As far as she know we in the same city. You hit her with the "Im in so and so", she like, "aww im way in whompty whomp" . You let her know its all good, you'll fly her out.

Its not about inability or using money to get what you cant have, its about using you're money to get what you want when you want.
Again, why are YOU paying to fly a chick out to see you?  Why isn't the chick paying her way to fly out and see you?  You dudes are paying for chicks you should be getting for free.
When a rich ***** want ya.... Dicaprio does it. All these rich dudes do it. Well most of them who don't have wives and kids etc.

But yeah I see where you're coming from. My ordinary *** definitely not about to fly a chick out. But if I was wealthy, **** it why not?

When a rich ***** want ya.... Dicaprio does it. All these rich dudes do it. Well most of them who don't have wives and kids etc.

But yeah I see where you're coming from. My ordinary *** definitely not about to fly a chick out. But if I was wealthy, **** it why not?
Exactly. If flying a chick out is, financially speaking, the same as buying a chick dinner, why not?

Last edited:
The problem is that you keep taking your personal opinion based on your personal circumstances and want to apply that to everybody.

I come a long way when it comes to how I perceive sexual relationships.
A lot of you dudes got hate for these ****. Do everything in your power to make sure you not getting bamboozled.

Meanwhile I love these hose. I'm repeating myself again but there's a place for all types of females. That includes the ****, housewives, strippers, hookers, all these *******.

If my financial situation allows me to fly a ***** from Cali and I know I'm getting what I want out of her why is that simping?
Even if I smash the bird from Starbucks for free, is that going to suddenly kill my desire for the broad that just so happens to live in Cali?
Didnt even read the topic nor the OP post, but this post alone nulls any argument in this thread. 
laugh.gif

Well said sir.

When you got that dough, flying is second nature. Us less wealthy folk may never understand so we really can't discuss. Well the majority of us.

If we skipping on the rent or groceries or any necessities for a female THAT'S when there's a problem.

Like I said NO. Under no circumstance would I fly any woman out in my current state of living. Hell no. I wouldn't even be interested in a female I couldn't even drive to in under a hour.

When I lived in Milwaukee I went half on a ticket for a chick to come in from ATL. We had a great time and the yambs were given up countless times over that weekend. lol. She has a real job, makes good money and we liked each other and wanted to see each other so it was what it was.

So the answer I guess is yes from me. If you not gonna miss the money and she's down then why not? Especially if you live in a cool city that a female has never been to before. Now some chicks will expect you to pull up at neimans/saks/nordstroms & take em shopping upon arrival. I'm staunchly opposed to that :lol:

Back
Top Bottom